2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That mase gif doe. Cracks me up every time

I am not looking to resell..
But he says this "Right now I am contemplating offering ebay sellers $175 for my size.... Thoughts? I figure if I can low ball someone for my size I should be able to resell my pair for a bit more so it is basically an even trade after all the fees I got to pay..."

WHAT? LOL

How you figure? I am only going to Cop what I like, and I am going to wear it..

I am not looking to resell only keep what I like...

Who is honestly not going to admit they like wearing Rare shoes and getting mad props anytime you wear them...

But I wear my sneakers for me, though. Never cared what anyone else thought or I wouldn't be me.

Who is honestly not going to admit they like wearing Rare shoes and getting mad props anytime you wear them...
That's the point. If you like it, WHO cares about props? You want the admiration of others and that's clear by your post. I can tell you're young so I'm not here to go in on you.  

Edit: And you posting and talking numbers about Ebay offers could be taken as a slick way to solicit offers in this thread. I suggest you edit that youngin' or face that BAN.

Last edited:

That's the point. If you like it, WHO cares about props? You want the admiration of others and that's clear by your post. I can tell you're young so I'm not here to go in on you.  
DUDE GOT THAT LEMME POST MY PIC IN DA WDYWT THREAD FOLLOW BY REP IF U LIIIIIIKE ; )

But he says this "Right now I am contemplating offering ebay sellers $175 for my size.... Thoughts? I figure if I can low ball someone for my size I should be able to resell my pair for a bit more so it is basically an even trade after all the fees I got to pay..."

WHAT? LOL
What don't you get... I still need my size... I would rather try do a ebay trade rather than an in person trade and get robbed or get screwed over an internet trade. If you have any other good ways for me to do a safe trade plmk as I have been looking for other ways for a long time.

Soltuion: Go kill it by copping those Red Octobers and leave this thread alone.

Straight up insecure cornball steez. Next thing ima read is that dudes actually think they get yambs because of limited shoes.
laugh.gif
Never in the history of sneakerdom have i ever heard a dude score some wet wet (and good wet wet at that) because of sneakers. 

If anything, the trend right now is dudes want compliments from other dudes over kicks. Nah fam. I mean if it was a car like some chevelle or a vette, yea you getting some high maintenance box. But for kicks? 

Listen. I'm gonna keep it 100. Shoes are dope to me, but to your average woman who lowkey hip, they lookin at sneaker heads (thanks to the jordan hype ect..) like we some nerds. Thats just real. 

Thanks John. I will admit I was that kind of person back 12 years ago when I was into this thing. Now that I'm in my mid 30s, it's all about wearing the sneakers and taking care of the family.
WORD. Everyone grows in there own time. A lot of younger people getting into this haven't been taught correctly about this "sneaker thing" so I don't blame him. But putting him up on game about REAL sh*t like gold was a veteran move. Salute.

Never in the history of sneakerdom have i ever heard a dude score some wet wet (and good wet wet at that) because of sneakers. 

If anything, the trend right now is dudes want compliments from other dudes over kicks. Nah fam. I mean if it was a car like some chevelle or a vette, yea you getting some high maintenance box. But for kicks? 

Listen. I'm gonna keep it 100. Shoes are dope to me, but to your average woman who lowkey hip, they lookin at sneaker heads (thanks to the jordan hype ect..) like we some nerds. Thats just real. 

:rofl:

WORD. Everyone grows in there own time. A lot of younger people getting into this haven't been taught correctly about this "sneaker thing" so I don't blame him. But putting him up on game about REAL sh*t like gold was a veteran move. Salute.
This!! it's about time the og's start spreading the wisdom. It's been missing from this thread. Dudes posting stuff that has nothing to do with SB's. Waste of space.

QFT on the sneaker part.

personally, however, i don't want the kind of girl who gives it up because i drive a muscle car like a chevelle. feel like she might live in a trailer, have poorly done bleach blonde highlights and summerteeth, and wear a jordache jean jacket. 
laugh.gif

QFT on the sneaker part.

personally, however, i don't want the kind of girl who gives it up because i drive a muscle car like a chevelle. feel like she might live in a trailer, have poorly done bleach blonde highlights and summerteeth, and wear a jordache jean jacket. 
laugh.gif
Thats why you smash and boot them out of your car on the freeway. 

Why would I want a shoe I own to stay Limited?

A) Because I love being the only person getting compliments for wearing a shoe no one else has.

B) Will make them more valuable

C) Makes waiting in the Cold/and in line that much more justifiable

Right now I am contemplating offering ebay sellers $175 for my size.... Thoughts? I figure if I can low ball someone for my size I should be able to resell my pair for a bit more so it is basically an even trade after all the fees I got to pay...

Well, something is on the move from HI. Looks like my gamble MAY have paid off. Hope it's not a

If someone is getting yambs from the kicks they wear, please share your secret lol. If anything the lady is holding out when she sees more boxes smh.

Back
Top Bottom