2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Big shoutout to @John00
Doesn't matter what shoes he helped me out with. Could of been a pair of vans for all it matters.

The point is great guy. Helped me with shoes. He also threw in a card and some coups to a few places. Went out of his way to do this. World class.

Big shoutout to @John00

Doesn't matter what shoes he helped me out with. Could of been a pair of vans for all it matters.

The point is great guy. Helped me with shoes. He also threw in a card and some coups to a few places. Went out of his way to do this. World class.

That was dope of him to do that!

Big shoutout to @John00

That's awesome as ****!

Big shoutout to @John00

Two pairs deep now homie?

Good ish

Big shoutout to @John00

Yeah John00 is definitely the man. He is all that's right with this thread. I'm eating jack in the box discount tonight with my coupons! Haa!!!!

I don't have any shoes with NC blue in my collection, I'd be down for a pair of them, and I'd have loved if they did a Terminator SB just for this release.

it's such a great feeling scoring a pair of shoes for retail 
smokin.gif

under retail is even better. 
pimp.gif

it's such a great feeling scoring a pair of shoes for retail 
smokin.gif

under retail is even better. 
pimp.gif
Random question, but what would you guys reckon is the most average size on this board? I'm going to try to get at least 1+ pairs of the SOMPs to help out. 

Black Thought = one classy dude. Always lookin' out going above and beyond. Definitely all that is right with the thread.

Tip of the hat to you my dude.

Random question, but what would you guys reckon is the most average size on this board? I'm going to try to get at least 1+ pairs of the SOMPs to help out.
the most common sizes i see on this board are 8, 9.5, 10.5, 13

i say you go with 10.5
so i can be in the running 
laugh.gif

Is anyone attending DXC in San Diego? If so Hit me up. Dont have any friends to go with haha.

10.5 is the "go to size." I have no idea why or how this was decided upon, but early on in my collecting hobby I learned that 10.5 is the MAIN mens size.
Anything between 9-11 seems common though imo.

Back
Top Bottom