2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

NYC heads

Just went to blades to get a raffle ticket. No dice for me. They only have tickets available for size 11 and up. So if you are smaller than size 11 and were planning on going tomorrow, don't bother. Thirst is real here.

roll.gif
aahjshjadsbhjsdhjsdhjdfhjdshshjs

And you know someone in here bought a pair.Its getting real with them SOMPS.

Not going to lie, 85 bucks to stay in bed on Saturday and still get them doesn't seem too bad, but my size is already gone.

Not going to lie, 85 bucks to stay in bed on Saturday and still get them doesn't seem too bad, but my size is already gone.

that's how I am feeling too quite honestly; money isn't really any issue to me but the hassle sure is

When we were talking about band/music themed dunks last night, I totally forgot McRads, even though he's primarily known for skating and that particular shoe was themed on his Thrasher cover, Chuck Treece is also an accomplished musician with some serious credits to his name.

Last edited:
aahjshjadsbhjsdhjsdhjdfhjdshshjs

And you know someone in here bought a pair.Its getting real with them SOMPS.

why are you laughing though?

like someone is gonna come along and give you the shoes you want in your sig for retail :lol:

LOOKING FOR DUNKS SIZE 10.5-11
THAI TEMPLE
WHEN PIGS FLY
UNKLE DUNKLE
BORN IN THE USA

Last edited:
When we were talking about band/music themed dunks last night, I totally forgot McRads, even though he's primarily known and that particular shoe was themed on his Thrasher cover, Chuck Treece is also an accomplished musician with some serious credits to his name.
I was just looking at some mcrads last night. Found some for $99. Might get them to ease the pain if I strikeout on Saturday.

Talked to a guy at martini earlier. They're not getting somps and only one store in ohio got them. He couldn't remember the name though

Not gonna lie...I scooped the 11. Forgive me Yeezus, for i have sinned. Honestly though, I have a pair secured, so I have no worries. I pay just about the same amount for half-baked Jordan retros, so it's a push for me. Not gonna feed the street on every release, bit the bullet here.

Not gonna lie...I scooped the 11. Forgive me Yeezus, for i have sinned. Honestly though, I have a pair secured, so I have no worries. I pay just about the same amount for half-baked Jordan retros, so it's a push for me. Not gonna feed the street on every release, bit the bullet here.

exactly how I think my man

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm not in it enough to do that. If I can get for retail, yay. If not, then I have one less black pair of kicks in my room and $120 saved. 

*Wearing my size 10 510's to stretch them as I type this post*

I buy maybe 1 pair of shoes every month or so paying extra for a pair that I want is no big deal

If I was buying 4-5 pairs of kicks a month then it would be a different story

I buy maybe 1 pair of shoes every month or so paying extra for a pair that I want is no big deal

If I was buying 4-5 pairs of kicks a month then it would be a different story
I bought 2 pairs of 510's last week (retail), a pair of snake eyes the week before (retail), Gamma 3Lab5's the week before that (so not retail), Tiffs the week before that (retail). SO I'm down a lot of money in this past month...

dude didn't do immediate payment; that's a huge fail on his end

probably got dudes winning his auctions incase they strike out Saturday

Back
Top Bottom