2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hey NT I am in the market for a pair of Ugly Christmas Sweaters the Black version though. I see them on ebay all the time for 300+ But I never see them move I guess people really do not like them I personally do. What would you guys say is a reasonable price? I need a 7.5-8 In case anyone on here has a pair? Thanks!

Man, you are lucky.

That is pretty much the least popular size. You will find the pack for 250-275 if you're patient... maybe even very close to retail. I would try for 250 for sure.

SOMPs won't be releasing on ndc?? I don't see them on the release calendar
SOMPs would be on the release calendar by now with today being the day they would say SOMPs are available 3/8..blah blah blah. This is looking like a find the shop and pick up. I don't see many online shops either...This is looking to be one hell of a hard shoe to find come Saturday.

Lol tell me about I usually pay under retail for all my kicks cause they always go on sale.  though I wouldnt think of it as luck because when it comes to Jordan/Lebrons i hate it because I can fit into a 7 sadly :frown: but also a 7 1/2 so I have to debate whether i really wanna be rocking a Gs pair or pay the extra $60. Im a rather small fellow lol 

Lol tell me about I usually pay under retail for all my kicks cause they always go on sale.  though I wouldnt think of it as luck because when it comes to Jordan/Lebrons i hate it because I can fit into a 7 sadly :frown: but also a 7 1/2 so I have to debate whether i really wanna be rocking a Gs pair or pay the extra $60. Im a rather small fellow lol 
Size 7.5 Deadstock $300 + $30 Shipping but seller has info to contact them for a cheaper price.

http://www.kixify.com/product/nike-sb-x-concepts-black-ugly-christmas-sweater

Man, you are lucky.

That is pretty much the least popular size. You will find the pack for 250-275 if you're patient... maybe even very close to retail. I would try for 250 for sure.

dont ever change BP

Dude think of this way... you have literally unlimited choice. GS sizes? Good to go! Wanna splurge a bit more? Get the mens version with all the bells and whistles.

I would complain, but since I am GS too, given the choice kids shoes save me money. :tongue:

Hey NT I am in the market for a pair of Ugly Christmas Sweaters the Black version though. I see them on ebay all the time for 300+ But I never see them move I guess people really do not like them I personally do. What would you guys say is a reasonable price? I need a 7.5-8 In case anyone on here has a pair? Thanks!
your size here..

no idea if the site is legit though...

nah..100% fake

Last edited:
These SOMPs are the first pair of shoes that I can't find anywhere for sale at a premium before the release day which is only a day away smh. Yea I'm willing to pay extra to avoid the struggle Saturday morning. I want to go put in some OT at work Saturday morning instead of go hunt store to store.

Dude think of this way... you have literally unlimited choice. GS sizes? Good to go! Wanna splurge a bit more? Get the mens version with all the bells and whistles.

I would complain, but since I am GS too, given the choice kids shoes save me money.
tongue.gif
Lol yeah I you have a point though I find it hard to rock gs pairs since you can always tell the difference. When it comes to jordans though I dont care since the quality is always crap I always get gs pairs lol 

dude who writes the dunk reviews on SPoT posted these...
Nice! Do they actually come with Silver laces or is the additional pair black also? I kinda dig the silver/gray laces also. Kinda like with the WPF where laces matched the swoosh...

Last edited:
So Question for everyone Im not interested in the Somp dunks but I keep hearing people complain about the box? Why does the box matter? And also I heard a couple pages back that they have super premium materials? What makes these so special? Thanks in advance NT!

Back
Top Bottom