2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So Question for everyone Im not interested in the Somp dunks but I keep hearing people complain about the box? Why does the box matter? And also I heard a couple pages back that they have super premium materials? What makes these so special? Thanks in advance NT!
A bunch of recent "premium" releases have been in the half black/half tiffany box. 

As far as the materials, the suede is softer and stuff like that. 

A bunch of recent "premium" releases have been in the half black/half tiffany box. 

I'm starting to believe that the box color doesn't even matter anymore. Seems to be no real pattern right now. The suede will be like butter...you will understand once you get your hands on a pair.

I'll be paying resell too if necessary.

Call your spots, my closest shop is getting them and they haven't posted anything on social media all week. Guess I'll be getting up early Saturday.

didn't see this posted yet and not trying to derail the SOMP topic but these dropped here yesterday in korea at our main SB spot. guessing this is what blacksheep nc and palace 5ive were referring to in their teaser posts?

the terminator-looking gtown dunks are nice.

If these are it... thank you god. My wallet is safe. :D

just got my snake eyes in. pretty happy with them, not sure what all the complaints were about lol

Ah I see I might go for a pair then If I cant find my size ill try to get one for anyone on here no promises though. I live in Beaverton and from my limited experience coping kicks it seems a tad bit easier to grab limited stuff probably cause tons of people get there stuff from the employee store lol

Its a limited shoe and only like $80 over box price.Thirst is ok for that price.

If it aint these,its thrist for another shoe.

Back
Top Bottom