2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Oh boy forgot all about the columbia's.Need 3 pair lol

alot of these I couldnt afford as a kid or growing up.So its buying season now for some shoes

Last edited:

Meh, those are boring as **** IMO
I like them because for one they're super clean and two, when the bottom yellows it actually fits the shoe. Still the hype may be too crazy to even be worth it. Still should be a cop though.

Last edited:
I like them because for one they're super clean and two, when the bottom yellows it actually fits the shoe. Still the hype may be too crazy to even be worth it. Still should be a cop though.

Yupp. I could honestly see nike making 800,000 pairs this time.

True but like any shoe do your home work and make sure nike is not your only outlet to get them.

I aint worried.For some reason after joining this thread it is so much funner calling shop around the US and doing phone orders.I guess its something new and has actual interaction lol.

all 11's are massed produced it seems.
Yupp. I could honestly see nike making 800,000 pairs this time.
True but 11s are also massively hyped and this one is sought after. hopefully they aren't too much trouble though
high numbers, high interest, perfect time (christmas) so everyone has the extra cash/ gets them for that family member. resellers dream 
devil.gif
 covers those January pickups

all 11's are massed produced it seems.

11s are the largest produced retros. It brings people who don't even really like shoes out, to cop. Just like concord dunks brought out bball heads to SB (which I'm happy for). Concord 11s really expanded Nike's market in general. There were tons of people who weren't into shoes before then, but then stuff blew up. Nike and JB just keeps on increasing the amount of people they have buying retros every year as evident in the increase in 11s made every year since 2009 really. 750,000 gammas alone were made last year.

I think there's been a resurgence in interest in the brand so older stuff is going for a lot, especially the stuff that ended up being sold on clearance, people actually skated in them so there's not as many DS pairs out there. Keep a saved search and just watch interest will die off again and prices will come back down.

And those were disliked when they came out, I still don't like that speckled green midsole. I prefer my dunks to have a white midsole.

No problem on the sizing question, I recognized the avatar.

Agree totally!
Went to Rifla this weekend and they wanted $200+ for the Mosquitos; and not even DS.
I remember these sitting and sitting at Active back in the day, finally on Clearance for $45.

I was speaking more on the color way than the Trainer itself. Although I'm not the biggest fan of the SB Trainer silhouette, I just think that the NTLD Trainers color way was lazy at best. It stuck out like a sore thumb in that pack originally and sat on shelves FOREVER once SB finally dropped what was left of the pack. But hey, if you love them do you. That's what makes are community so dope, it's all about buying or obsessing about what you like.

I'll concede that it was lazy work on trying to apply the theme to the shoe, but I think the laziness is what attracted me to the shoe, at a time when Nike SB was grasping for themes on every release they went with something understated for this one. I don't really like the Air Trainer 1 when it's got too much going on (SB release from this year notwithstanding) and this one just applied the slightest hits of wild colors to a pretty muted shoe. It also didn't help that the poster they used for the inspiration for the shoe wasn't the main one seen in the US, but a release with more pink tones would look really weird in a horror themed pack.

But yeah, I do obsess over what I like and don't really knock other people for liking what they do. Unless they're only into something because it's cool to like or cool to hate it.

True but like any shoe do your home work and make sure nike is not your only outlet to get them.

I aint worried.For some reason after joining this thread it is so much funner calling shop around the US and doing phone orders.I guess its something new and has actual interaction lol.
Getting through with a phone order feels so much more fulfilling than online. I think it's because skate shop employees don't sound like retail employees. Just some employed stoners :lol:

I always wonder why people get mad a regular resellers but not these shops/boutique that resell in mass amounts and for crazy a** prices.

Getting through with a phone order feels so much more fulfilling than online. I think it's because skate shop employees don't sound like retail employees. Just some employed stoners
laugh.gif
Thats true 100%

And Yea they do all sound stoned lol.ahahahaha.Most are cool as hell too.

What do all you guys listen to musically?

While driving for work today my music went from Operation:Doomsday to Bruce Springsteen- Born to Run and if I get back into the car I've got a new Legowelt album to listen to.

and yes all the MF Doom talk in here yesterday made me pull the album up for a listen.

Last edited:
ahhh damn kk thanks. Man being a wide footer is the struggle I tell ya...like i said I'm a size 11 but in early Jordans I can wear a size 12, my soutbeachs are a 12 as well. squatch feet lmao

I feel ya.
Used to be a 10, then 10.5 and now a 11.
Must be the extra weight I've put on these last few years...
Like I say, "i'm on a See Food Diet"
I SEE food and want to Eat!"

While driving for work today my music went from Operation:Doomsday to Bruce Springsteen- Born to Run and if I get back into the car I've got a new Legowelt album to listen to.

and yes all the MF Doom talk in here yesterday made me pull the album up for a listen.
doom is good and wow good taste, i maily enjoy rap and i'd have to say Nas and Big L are some of my favorites along with the newer stuff like Kendrick Lamar and Joey Bad*****

Back
Top Bottom