2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Don't y'all know that UNIQUE is gonna come in here and go ape $HIT cause y'all are talking about music and not SB's?

Don't y'all know that UNIQUE is gonna come in here and go ape $HIT cause y'all are talking about music and not SB's?
haters-gonna-hate.jpeg

I don't mind the thread derails at all. If the talk is strictly regulated to SB Dunks the conversation ends up dying down.

I honestly can't wait for better pics and concrete info on the SOMP's..only shoe release I'm looking forward to for the near future..

What do all you guys listen to musically?
I'm def minority. I am a huge slayer fan, and I like all 80s era thrash and metal. Also, punk rock from 77 to about 90. Circle jerks (props to primitive on the recent collab), black flag, fear, bad brains etc.
Honestly today's metal to me is wack, even slip knot, which I know I'll get flamed for. Today's punk is faux As well, especially rancid who are just clash wannabes with fake British accents.
Tool's aenima is probably one exception I'll make because it's a masterpiece.
As far as rap, I'll play run DMC, the fat boys, nwa, and stuff like that all day, then biggie, wu, and similar on some occasions.
Also, Beatles, Elton, Billy Joel, Neil diamond, and a few random songs too.
Eclectic tastes but I guess I don't like anything new. In fact I feel sorry for today's youth, such music today is for poofs.

they dont release till the first, my store just got em.
lace swap fee and picture will be .99 cents
pls paypal airheaddd at gmail

:smokin

havent been here in a while, what up.
five one o's just came in, look great in person
Nice. I know a few people were having the ol' branded vs non branded discussion. While I'm sitting these out, mind letting us know which y'all go?

were did you cop?
airheaddd works at a skate shop, prefers to keep most stuff about it low key, but is always very helpful when he pops in.

doom is good and wow good taste, i maily enjoy rap and i'd have to say Nas and Big L are some of my favorites along with the newer stuff like Kendrick Lamar and Joey Bad*****
+ a$ap rocky and a$ap ferg. NYC hiphop is so 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I go through phases of music...last week was 90s alternative, 2012 was mainly beatles stuff and anything from the 60's and 70's, 5 years ago was rap like tupac, nas, biggie, mobb deep, cypress hill, etc (mainly 90s, early 2000s rap), then before that was underground hiphop like atmos, most of rhyme sayers, anticon (sole), def jux (aesop), sage francis, etc. 

Right now I'm listening to a multitude of different genres, not one is preferred. Basically selected upon mood. 

Last picture/post of these I bug y'all with.

One of my friend's on IG asked if I still had the gloves, and up until then I had completely forgot about them. Looked for them and found them...

Nike SB Taxi Dunks by chiva1908, on Flickr

Last edited:

Yeah i was super hip to them around 2012 and late 2011 but I only listened to Trap Lord in it's entirety once. I moved on to other NYC hip hop like the Underachievers, Flatbush Zombies and Pro Era
I put pro era in the same catagory as Joey Bad***. The Underachievers and Flatbush Zombies are also 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom