2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not dunks, but these are my SB wear for the day. I've been looking for a way to work them back into the rotation, and these fit a bit tighter than I remember.

fakes will surely be made in the tiffs. its inevitable, there's room for profit and with such  hype. Not to mention half the people buying the shoe aren't SB heads and probably wouldn't even be able to distinguish between a fake and real pair

ya shipped in a bag, box is a little messed up, but nothing to really get mad over, especially, when im glad to get a 2nd pair.
Well at least they're in a bag but this is my only pair so i want it to be quality especially since we've waited long enough for these things.

Nice pics of the gators and snake eyes back there :smokin . White laces look clean on them snakes! Will cop one of those if they hit disco

Not dunks, but these are my SB wear for the day. I've been looking for a way to work them back into the rotation, and these fit a bit tighter than I remember.

Man just checked out your collection thread. You have a nice collection not just SBs but kicks overall.

Man just checked out your collection thread. You have a nice collection not just SBs but kicks overall.

Yeah SB isn't my only focus, I tend to dabble in a lot of other lines, but I've decided that I'm basically done with Jordans, not worth the headache of trying to buy them. Dunks take up the biggest chunk of my collection though and there's a lot more I'd like to own.

Yeah SB isn't my only focus, I tend to dabble in a lot of other lines, but I've decided that I'm basically done with Jordans, not worth the headache of trying to buy them. Dunks take up the biggest chunk of my collection though and there's a lot more I'd like to own.
I never understood the difficulty of copping jordans. It must be your location because a lot of releases I go to locals later in the day and find pairs sitting there,

If your location is the internet every jordan is easy to get lol.
I don't use bots or anything but every Jordan i've tried to get on the internet has been a miserable failure. That being said it was DB 3s and 5s lol

I don't use bots or anything but every Jordan i've tried to get on the internet has been a miserable failure. That being said it was DB 3s and 5s lol
I feel like getting most Jordans nowadays is like copping a pair of Diamond dunks. Its infuriating. I actually would prefer camping than dealing with the stress of online

I feel like getting most Jordans nowadays is like copping a pair of Diamond dunks. Its infuriating. I actually would prefer camping than dealing with the stress of online
I think all jays are easier than that because theres no Sb spot in my city. That being said I don't like online releases. No luck on those

Yea I know what you mean. My closets the same way majority dunks. I do have a few jordans from 2012 to now and some adidas, airmaxs and supras here and there. lol

ONLY SHOES THAT WERE EVER WORTH THE HYPE FOR ME AND I ACTUALLY ACQUIRE.

NET/NET YEEZY, DMP PACK, A BUTTLOAD OF RUNNERS

Back
Top Bottom