2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My lucky day, went to a local shop to ask bout vday dunks and diamond apparel and they told me some chick returned a sz9 diamond dunk cause she was pissed at her bf. Then they offered it to me for $175 and I was like sennnd itttt! The funny part was after I checked out, dude asked if I could even do a kick flip...I was like urrrr...then I noticed he had concord xi's on so I asked him how's ur jumpshot? Dude replied touché bro touché lol

My lucky day, went to a local shop to ask bout vday dunks and diamond apparel and they told me some chick returned a sz9 diamond dunk cause she was pissed at her bf. Then they offered it to me for $175 and I was like sennnd itttt! The funny part was after I checked out, dude asked if I could even do a kick flip...I was like urrrr...then I noticed he had concord xi's on so I asked him how's ur jumpshot? Dude replied touché bro touché lol
wow lucky congrats!

This is uncalled for. Smh

Btw, if you guys ever need someone to step into Concepts to see what their store stock is HMU. They generally give discounts if you pay cash or buy multiple pairs FYI. 

Btw, if you guys ever need someone to step into Concepts to see what their store stock is HMU. They generally give discounts if you pay cash or buy multiple pairs FYI. 

Lol please let me know what's around in your same size or a 12?

Some new koston 1 fragments might release in the US. Although I do know they are more popular overseas and might be an non US release.

thinking about re-shining my pair from NDC when i get them in. Would love to do that woodburner trick to get better detail on the croc print but im not going to even risk it. Any recommendations for what to use as a shiner?

Anybody willing to swap some EU release info for the diamonds? Only know of two potential sites so far. 

i wish the vday cupid shirt didnt have the sneakers in it, it's a little too much for me.

They should've just made him carrying a skate board.

For the dude that used the woodburner to further emboss the croc. Did you actually turn it on or did you just used the tip to add pressure to the existing lines. Did you actually heat up the tip of the woodburner? Came out real nice though 

Alright, those with "open" "backorder" statuses on CCS...talked to a rep, said the new date is 2/17, that's when orders should be fulfilled, we'll see

Back
Top Bottom