2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All these quality issues reporting in, I hope premier don't do me dirty today.

Skipping valentines and 510, need those SOMP, not a big fan of safari print but these have just enough to be cop worthy.

skipping the 510's for sure; on the fence about the V Day's but something tells me I end up passing since I bought the Blue WC Gatos

So a friend got his pair off of NDC and he said it literally looked like someone rubbed sandpaper over the leather on the left shoe's toe box. I should try and get pictures but he said he had no choice but to sell em and to try and get another pair once price drops. Anyone else have major flaws in their pair?
Yeah, it has happened to me. But instead of trying to flip them, I just sent them back to Nike and got a full refund.

Skipping valentine's, definitely skipping 510's, SOMP's are intriguing but I still don't know and those gator lows are a must have.

skipping the 510's for sure; on the fence about the V Day's but something tells me I end up passing since I bought the Blue WC Gatos
All these quality issues reporting in, I hope premier don't do me dirty today.

Skipping valentines and 510, need those SOMP, not a big fan of safari print but these have just enough to be cop worthy.

Aglets have a nice touch, but I couldn't do it.
510 is my local shop so I feel obligated to cop after holding me down for the past 10 years....

Decided to put in a $107 offer on the bay for a pair of sz 13 Diamonds for ***** and giggles. Guy has a $750 BIN, he countered at $500. 
Mexican_meme_troll.png

Has anyone seen the vday dunks in person yet? Im on the fence about them and feel like its a shoe you need to see in person. Anyone know of a ballpark date for the snake eyes?

Back
Top Bottom