2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally got to wear these will probably do so tomorrow as well. I think they look awesome on feet

I got free coins too pm me if you want some. They don't work well at the bottom like the of but near the top I think they work. Got 40 more coins lol

Last edited:
Seems like the S.O.M.P.'s only have safari print on the eyelets and the ankle guard...wonder if that's true or if it's just how the pic was taken. I'm on the fence for the Valentine's Dunks, they looked better with black laces but idk how I feel about the cracked leather still

There's an Italian dude making the aglets. I thought they needs more gold so I ordered a set when I got the shoes. I miss metal lace tip Jordan days i think they add a nice touch.

The aglets are universal

Last edited:

Finally got to wear these will probably do so tomorrow as well. I think they look awesome on feet

I got free coins too pm me if you want some. They don't work well at the bottom like the of but near the top I think they work. Got 40 more coins lol

stocked up on those coins :rofl:
if i get a pair of YOTH's im going to hit you up :tongue:

Last edited:
WOW

There was a spoof game show in the 90s and one of the fake prizes was a lifetime supply of aglets.

2014 and people are buying gold sets for $25. 

Don't talk about yeezy's, that dude from yesterday is gonna have a meltdown lol

Lol he was talking to me too when it was part of the sneaker reseller taxation convo we were having, i just ignored it but he continued to pontificate the newbies manifesto.

WOW

There was a spoof game show in the 90s and one of the fake prizes was a lifetime supply of aglets.

2014 and people are buying gold sets for $25. 

thats pretty funny.

Last edited:
So a friend got his pair off of NDC and he said it literally looked like someone rubbed sandpaper over the leather on the left shoe's toe box. I should try and get pictures but he said he had no choice but to sell em and to try and get another pair once price drops. Anyone else have major flaws in their pair?

So a friend got his pair off of NDC and he said it literally looked like someone rubbed sandpaper over the leather on the left shoe's toe box. I should try and get pictures but he said he had no choice but to sell em and to try and get another pair once price drops. Anyone else have major flaws in their pair?
maybe they were skated by some nike pro, probably could have sold for more. 

Nike and mass production at its finest.

All these quality issues reporting in, I hope premier don't do me dirty today.

Skipping valentines and 510, need those SOMP, not a big fan of safari print but these have just enough to be cop worthy.

Aglets have a nice touch, but I couldn't do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom