2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Size 9? Lol. I wear a size 9 in lows but I haven't bought highs since send helps. Not sure if these newer highs fit the same as the black or pink boxes

lmao sorry yall dont like the aqua laces in the neckfaces, but I already wore em like that and I like them so thats all that matters. They are staying in. Its an all black shoe, you can put any laces in them.
you like what you like. if you don't want comments from the peanut gallery don't post the pic on a discussion thread.

welp I am sold

Missed out on the Black Rains on CCS. Anyone know where I can find them for close the price they were going for on CCS?

Thanks for posting!! Will be giving Ride a call ASAP.
@Blacklion. Check ebay, u can find em for retail, possibly a little over
Yeah I checked eBay, but couldn't find a DS size 10 for under $150. The one pair I found was used and the seller is asking almost $120. I would rather have a DS pair.

Looking at the upcoming releases photos, is it just me or the detailed images of the 510 highs seem to show that same front toe box creasing like the premiers that people complained about?  Seems like you can spot that crease in multiple photos too.  Could be just me or something with the photo.. 

Back
Top Bottom