2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

it's not really a "loophole" though... it's tax evasion
How do you know he doesn't pay taxes tho?

Just cuz he doesn't have a store he doesn't pay taxes?

For those who don't know, on PayPal if you have more than 200 transaction and over $20,000 in sales they make you file for taxes or the IRS gets involved.

Last edited:
You're right I don't know that they're not properly filing tax returns, but in my limited experience people that refer to their primary source of income as a "HUSTLE" tend to bend the rules and outright ignore them when they can.

here you go

good work sir

wow those are clean as hell. but i can't pretend. i didn't even care for shoes when the lows came out so i'm not about to drop crazy amounts for em.

glad u guys copped a pair of tiffs. I'm still salty I lost out and mad That no one is tryin to sell in reasonable pricing....:smh:

lmao sorry yall dont like the aqua laces in the neckfaces, but I already wore em like that and I like them so thats all that matters. They are staying in. Its an all black shoe, you can put any laces in them.
Glad you realize this^, repped. Post on feet pics if you get around to it

So I read a few pages back about Diamond highs restocking in summer, didn't really think anything of it until today, friend that works at a spot (rather not say until I'm 110% confirmed) said they're getting a batch of diamond highs in June/July along with other stores for their new branch opening. Keep you guys posted if I hear anything else

Doesnt matter anyway. I am going to have to restart my SB collection. For personal reasons I sold about 10 pairs of kicks. When I am done with this CPA exam I am grabbing at least 5 of my favorites in one month. |I

Yo for real if I'mma keep these diamond dunks I'mma have that guy fix em for me cuz my uncoordinated self ain't messing with a wood burner lol

I'll be getting my UCS and Tiffany dunks tomorrow.  I'm willing to let them go for $5,500 + shipping.  Hit me up.

Back
Top Bottom