2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You just gotta be a good dude

Somebody will throw you an oop on here

Trust the power of the PM
and-thats-the-truth.jpg

Mainlands are all raffle for these. Theyll draw Friday, youll have to pick up that day. Sucks for the valentines dates that get postponed.

Why pay retail for something that you know will go on sale. I recently purchased the Fire & Ice SBs, Flyknit Racer and Blue Air Missions all for under retail. I knew I wanted them but I also knew the popularity and hype wasn't enough for me to rush to the store and cop too. Patience and knowledge are key when buy kicks. You can burn a lot of $$$ being impatience and foolish.

I think I'm too impulsive. If I start waiting for a sale then I want it to go on DEEP discount, not just a few bucks under retail. I get burned way too often when I do that waiting game. If I do end up missing out though, it's never that big a deal, I know that there's going to be something else I like coming down the pipeline.

For the record though I don't remember ever seeing the Air Mariahs on sale. They just kind of disappeared without any price drops or buzz.

Last edited:
I think I'm too impulsive. If I start waiting for a sale then I want it to go on DEEP discount, not just a few bucks under retail. I get burned way too often when I do that waiting game. If I do end up missing out though, it's never that big a deal, I know that there's going to be something else I like coming down the pipeline.

For the record though I don't remember ever seeing the Air Mariahs on sale. They just kind of disappeared without any price drops or buzz.
I've burned myself waiting too long. It happens.

I also have a bad habit of really liking shoes that have no buzz and hence no resell presence. There's a bunch of Asics and New Balance I've been after that haven't shown up anywhere since the initial retailers sold out. I then tend to approach all shoes with the mentality that if I wait too long I won't be able to find them again, so if I have the money for them I'll buy them when I first see them.

Same way here, I've learned a lot hanging in this thread. I have a couple of SBs that I like but I really should've waited. However I was still in "JB" mode and thought everything was a sell out, jokes on me.

Maybe but i hope they don't retro SBs and I'm missing a ton of classics. But that's what makes SBs so cool. One release and it's done. 

Nike will be retro'ing SB Dunks, Sooner than Later...
There's Money to be made, son!

Honestly I think the v day dunks won't be too hard a cop. There's zero hype for them, so a rare phenomenon will happen: ppl who actually want them will cook. So congrats in advance to all that will cop. I'll be playing the sweet music of amore that day.

I could see them doing what they did with the diamond. Lows become highs and vice versa. Lazy but people will buy without a doubt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly I think the v day dunks won't be too hard a cop. There's zero hype for them, so a rare phenomenon will happen: ppl who actually want them will cook. So congrats in advance to all that will cop. I'll be playing the sweet music of amore that day.
Nike's All-Star pack has every attention so they will probably sit, honestly 

Back
Top Bottom