2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

valentines day QS reminds me of these candies, especially the sole. These are a definite for me.

Really disgusting how people were holding back info pages back. I don't like what NT has become.

you mad?

And what NT has become? Please. Buying shoes for the average wearer has already become an extremely difficult task. And that's trying to buy from big box retailers with 1000s of stores and an online presence. So why should it be made easier to people who don't frequent SB stores which are a tiny fraction of shoe stores simply because a hypebeast wants a shoe? And leave the excuses they've all been used here from this isn't your first SB to I used to post in here.

All the regulars ate in this thread. kinda like this:

I won't divulge the owner(s) of this pic but we are all familiars.

If you didn't cop oh well. Unfortunately there was a massive amount of info on here on where to cop.

That's the pair I currently skate in lol
they go with everything too..i wear them at the gym..i fly a lot so whenever i go anywhere i only bring 1 pair of sneakers and they are always these (only bring carry on, never pay to check my luggage)

I kinda like the black laces too...here's hoping that they sit.

Didn't even want to acknowledge that post djlunchbox djlunchbox the info was in here for weeks, same with Monday's release. Well said.

Last edited by a moderator:
you mad?

And what NT has become? Please. Buying shoes for the average wearer has already become an extremely difficult task. And that's trying to buy from big box retailers with 1000s of stores and an online presence. So why should it be made easier to people who don't frequent SB stores which are a tiny fraction of shoe stores simply because a hypebeast wants a shoe? And leave the excuses they've all been used here from this isn't your first SB to I used to post in here.

All the regulars ate in this thread. kinda like this:

I won't divulge the owner(s) of this pic but we are all familiars.

If you didn't cop oh well. Unfortunately there was a massive amount of info on here on where to cop.
the outlet gawd always on the come up 

Folks love using the term hypebeast in this thread like we all dont fall for hype occasionally.

Alot of SB heads are hypebeasts due to the fact that GR sb's ROT on shelves, many only cop the quickstrikes. If they do cop GR's they're damn near free (like myself). There really isnt that much of difference in cultures between SB and Jordan heads, it pretty much just young richards vs old richards.

It's a dog eat dog world. It was going to happen. It happens with everything, not even just for these Tiffs. I remember it happening with the Concord SBs and the Space Jam SBs...but its always been that way. If you paid your dues, you did the research, you sure as hell was going to get a pair...if you was piggy back riding, wearing training wheels you most likely struck out with lack of info. I think by now, most of the guys in the group have given everyone info for the future releases, but some shy away from it. Because of this board, I've got over 10 different shops to pick and choose from online and even call..

To each their own, its all opinions..

It's a dog eat dog world. It was going to happen. It happens with everything, not even just for these Tiffs. I remember it happening with the Concord SBs and the Space Jam SBs...but its always been that way. If you paid your dues, you did the research, you sure as hell was going to get a pair...if you was piggy back riding, wearing training wheels you most likely struck out with lack of info. I think by now, most of the guys in the group have given everyone info for the future releases, but some shy away from it. Because of this board, I've got over 10 different shops to pick and choose from online and even call..
To each their own, its all opinions..
Yep if you just come here to get the next hype dunk you won't get any help. Support the community, maybe you'll be supported in return

Really disgusting how people were holding back info pages back. I don't like what NT has become.

I used to feel the same way about NT.

Then I see things like this:

Currently, there are 1919 Active Users (798 Members and 1121 Guests)

I also see LOTS of screen shots of NT posts on FB from people that obviously have no idea what NT really is, and I realize that for every 1 NT member, there are 3-5 people that just jump on the site and steal info. As far as the Tiffany release goes, I actually think there was too much info provided...

I also see LOTS of screen shots of NT posts on FB from people that obviously have no idea what NT really is, and I realize that for every 1 NT member, there are 3-5 people that just jump on the site and steal info. As far as the Tiffany release goes, I actually think there was too much info provided...
ha, yep!

like the rest of the web, everything on here is publicly available to anyone with a basic understanding of a search engine

Last edited:
Folks love using the term hypebeast in this thread like we all dont fall for hype occasionally.

Alot of SB heads are hypebeasts due to the fact that GR sb's ROT on shelves, many only cop the quickstrikes. If they do cop GR's they're damn near free (like myself). There really isnt that much of difference in cultures between SB and Jordan heads, it pretty much just young richards vs old richards.

I agree with some of this, however to make it seem like you missed out because of the people in this thread is foolish. Can't tell you how many times I've missed out,it sucks but it's my fault.

starting to read like the jordan xi thread aftermath...i think we all get it. no need to re-elaborate and beat a dead horse.

Last edited:

Up until a few days ago I was one of those 1000+ "guests" lol but on another note I feel the same way about the info thing I'm all about helping but if you haven't shown you already have tried to find info yourself. Why should I feel obligated to help you?

I agree with some of this, however to make it seem like you missed out because of the people in this thread is foolish. Can't tell you how many times I've missed out,it sucks but it's my fault.

I didnt miss out., Tiffs hi or low never did it for me.

If they retro'd unkles, jedis or melvins I'd be all in.

Back
Top Bottom