2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah maybe..i havent seen the dinosaur jrs in person either
theyre more of a light grey than silver

also i have already tried the silver lace swap on the lows forgot which pair i got it from but it was the closest

to a silver i could find they looked meh

to me the tiffs look best with black laces the aqua looks too corny white looks plain black just makes it pop with just enough contrast

my pair in transit from NDC, getting them wednesday.

read every single post over the last 7 days and i appreciate everyone's help, and for making me laugh every day. saw a lot of pics of some pretty amazing dunks. looking forward to getting some more these next few months. just getting into this game and am realizing that dunks might be my style (and i definitely like the price point).

good luck to everyone on wednesday who wants these to wear.

theyre more of a light grey than silver

also i have already tried the silver lace swap on the lows forgot which pair i got it from but it was the closest

to a silver i could find they looked meh

to me the tiffs look best with black laces the aqua looks too corny white looks plain black just makes it pop with just enough contrast
werd..i like the black laces only

I wanna take a moment to give a shoutout to Exit Skateshop, who sold all of their Tiffs out the back door to a neighboring consignment store. This was after telling people during the YOTH release that they had "boxes" of Tiffs coming next week.

I'll never spend a dime there again. No exceptions.

anyone know where I can find a size 13 or 12 in the Dunk High "Petoskey"? Premier Editon or Regular? preferably anywhere but ebay

I wanna take a moment to give a shoutout to Exit Skateshop, who sold all of their Tiffs out the back door to a neighboring consignment store. This was after telling people during the YOTH release that they had "boxes" of Tiffs coming next week.

I knew they did this; they are shady as hell

I remember when Exit was off South Street and turned their nose up at big corporate Nike

Money talks...hypocrites to the max

horrible business     i called a shop in florida who was doing phone orders, they wanted 400 a pair. an actual skateshop. i laughed and hung up.         closest i got to getting a pair i guess lol

Wednesday is going to be another fail. I hope these prices drop once online orders start to come in.

Still in search of a 12 and an 8.5 for friendly price.

I'm sure skate warehouse will be blown up and people with ten pairs will just get more. Sucks but true. Good luck to those without a pair still trying...

anyone know where I can find a size 13 or 12 in the Dunk High "Petoskey"? Premier Editon or Regular? preferably anywhere but ebay

Last edited:
maybe the best bet with SW, is to try to get a phone order in around 9am, to avoid the online mess

im sure bot writers, will be putting something together with all the time they have between now and wed.

Back
Top Bottom