2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You know you leave way too much identifiable information online. I can tell just from a quick glance at your instagram where you go to high school, and from your NT posts that you're in AFJROTC. Tell MSgt Gaudin hello from a class of 98 former student.
Damn blood you got me scared and issh. Creeping up on the boys ig 
nerd.gif

Dude has it listed on his sig. Joined yesterday and already has a link to some resale site that isn't even registered since the domain name is still available. I know he goes to the smart kid high school, and he should make smarter choices about what kind of info he shares on the web.

lol...it's not like i'm gonna cop anymore sb's after the tiffs anyway

sheesh. . . i'll take it down
REP THIS MAN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freakin word to the Wu-Tang Clan!!!!

i would but out of reps......

Last edited by a moderator:
My post is basically a be more careful one, especially if you're going to flaunt that you picked up a whole lot of a sneaker a lot of people missed out on. People get heated and do some silly things.

My post is basically a be more careful one, especially if you're going to flaunt that you picked up a whole lot of a sneaker a lot of people missed out on. People get heated and do some silly things.
And picked em up to resell too
mean.gif
****** have gotten shot for less

You know you leave way too much identifiable information online. I can tell just from a quick glance at your instagram where you go to high school, and from your NT posts that you're in AFJROTC. Tell MSgt Gaudin hello from a class of 98 former student.
Dayum
roll.gif

How many pairs did he get???? 

steve.jpg

I was a victim of the porch pirates young man, you might want to be more careful with your info!!!

I guess I opened my mouth too soon late lsat night. lol. This thread is still moving on along. Waiting for 20 more days...when the 510s come out! 

did anyone find the croc swoosh nike tiffany shirt? I want that bad.

I bought one when I copped my pair. It didn't seem like they were selling them at all...PM me your size (or just quote me so I get a notification) and I'll swing by Nocturnal and see if they still have shirts.

funny how icy soles complains that sneaker websites dont give him credit for leaked pics but then he posted the list on his site and didnt give credit to jay.
mean.gif

thanks for giving me the list the other day. most of those websites didnt release them because they sold out in stores.

funny how icy soles complains that sneaker websites dont give him credit for leaked pics but then he posted the list on his site and didnt give credit to jay.
mean.gif

thanks for giving me the list the other day. most of those websites didnt release them because they sold out in stores.
This is all the time with icysole. Dude stays stealing pics from here but is mad quick to come cry saying he didn't know the source it was in his email

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom