2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm in tears after reading this thread and following along for the last few days. I did happen to snag a pair the last pair of sz 11s from Vertical Urge (in-store) and I brought my gf along to snag a pair to stock but she ruined that by ultimately deciding that these would be her vday gift, so I said f it and let her get em. HOWEVER, this is NOT my size so this is where it gets interesting. I, like most others, didn't find any monday release info but there was a very helpful hint about about ambush so I hoped to grab my 10 and call it a day, didn't happen.

Now we are all down to one last great hope and I am still out of a shoe that I can actually wear. Just a heads up, IF I can scoop a 9.5 or 10, I will gladly let the 11 go for retail + shipping to a deserving NTer. Remember, this is by no means an ad because I am not selling the pair as of yet, but hopefully I can get MY pair and that will lead to the opportunity for someone else to do the same. If not, they'll just be stocked (no reselling here!). I will be sure to update those interested after the next spot goes live. Good luck to all those still on the hunt!
man i really hope you can get one.
i'm willing to give you all my luck.
(apparently i have zero)

damn all i need is one pair
why buying dunks became so hustle after 112

Ambush order just shipped...

Got a ninja like

Still lookin for a sz 5.5 for the lady.

PM if u can help.

How am I a clown for taking a funny pic?o thought it was witty.im not trying to be tuff.i just took a themed pic.when others do it it's okay tho.i got mine tho 6x

Walked into my local Nike clearance store randomly and happen to find a pair of Uprise SBs in my size. They were marked down to $49.99 + a 20% off all footwear promotion they had going on. It came out $40 something. I wasn't really feeling these at first but after peeping the quality on the suede is on point. Also can't compare about the price tag!

man i really hope you can get one.
i'm willing to give you all my luck.
(apparently i have zero)

damn all i need is one pair
why buying dunks became so hustle after 112
I feel your pain I missed the 112's got lucky with my pair of tiff's off NDC first successful NDC cop in like 2 years I think....

Walked into my local Nike clearance store randomly and happen to find a pair of Uprise SBs in my size. They were marked down to $49.99 + a 20% off all footwear promotion they had going on. It came out $40 something. I wasn't really feeling these at first but after peeping the quality on the suede is on point. Also can't compare about the price tag!
You got the Oh_Cyhress deal lol

At $40, I would grow to like em lol. but, kidding aside, They're pretty dope. Nice steal

Uprise are dope and that's a steal at that price, bought mine for $70 and was happy with that price. Much better in person than pictures IMO

Yea uprise are nicer in person. I haven't bought myself a pair but I did get some for my girl about 2 months ago.

Back
Top Bottom