2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Frustrating to see people copped 2-3x** and I couldn't get Nike/CCS/Premier to load for **** no matter what I did. Not salty, just don't get it. Was even at work where I have 100mb Internet speeds. When I did get Nike to load I added a 12 and a 13 to cart in different browsers and got the wait screen for 40mins then the error message.

Hate my luck.

**Edit: people who don't even "care about SBs" copped 2-3 pair, I meant. Glad those who will wear them got them.

Don't sweat it man. Alot more people struck out than you think. I prepped 2-3 weeks for the Tiffs but coupled by the lack of skate stores in my area and small size I got absolutely nothing. Really sucks when your entire country only gets sizes from 8+. Anyways be patient. I'm going to wait it out. Prices can only come down. Best of luck to you.

had a 265 preorder, from Kickzr4us IG, he told me yesterday he got em, then i wake up this morning with a Refund. Not even mad though my NDC order Shipped, checked out at 6:07am. Anybody doing pre-Orders Avoid THIS LAME!

I will never understand how some people got multiple pairs and I couldnt even get 1. I was using my laptop,desktop, and tablet too lol

I will never understand how some people got multiple pairs and I couldnt even get 1. I was using my laptop,desktop, and tablet too lol
campus internet and LTE. i would have struck out completely if it werent for that. 

oh and because my girl is the **** and she wanted to get me these for my birthday next week so she woke up early to cop

Sites have these up for 400+ smh....
because people are still paying that price. its madness. yeezy hype will def take a lil heat off the tiffs, but i think resell is gonna settle to $260-$300 over the next few weeks. if buyers calm down it would be cheaper, but the smaller sizes especially are going for $500+

because people are still paying that price. its madness. yeezy hype will def take a lil heat off the tiffs, but i think resell is gonna settle to $260-$300 over the next few weeks. if buyers calm down it would be cheaper, but the smaller sizes especially are going for $500+
Sad man people just need to chill. By them buying at that price only makes it worse.

Ebay only has 28 diamond undftd tees up and they all start at $115 atleast I wanted that shirt but no way I'd pay that

Got my shipping confirmation about a hour ago but i'm still mind blown i didnt get the Red Yeezys. Oh well, i got the better shoe by far. Btw, resale on these Tiffs is NUTS. People are really getting $425 and slightly more on these

SMH at those tees going for $100+. Saw a completed listing for $150 
sick.gif
 Shouldve copped two to lessen the blow of $52 shipped. 

CCS confirmation and backorder email sent to me . Says it'll ship 02/10 -- Monday. So a late shipment? I don't know if that's been said already...but if you got that its looking pretty good. CCS usually sends a shipped email Mondays during business hours if that helps anyone!

I got my shipping confirmation, I hate when NDC cuts the size run off at 14 (size I went with) . Searching for a 15 is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Only 2 on feebay one is buy it now for $600 and the other is an auction for $450 ending in 2 days.  

Man feel for you.Most shoes look terrible in sizes that big.I remember going to nordstroms seeing all the size 16-19 shoes thinking those cant be real lol.

Back
Top Bottom