2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I will never understand how some people got multiple pairs and I couldnt even get 1. I was using my laptop,desktop, and tablet too lol

Its because everyone is getting multiples you or I couldn't get one. If everyone wasnt so greedy trying to get every pair they can get their hands on we would have alot better of a shot. Watch, tomorrow people will be all "got my 3rd pair for no reason" and most will be empty handed, because of mr. getmyhandsoneverypair.

After I struck out repetitively yesterday trying to get a second pair, I grabbed 2 pillows for a steal price from someone local as a fall back. Anyone else in here collect promo items as well?

I do, but all I've got is a belt and brown golf headcover. Got that for 12 shipped

Its because everyone is getting multiples you or I couldn't get one. If everyone wasnt so greedy trying to get every pair they can get their hands on we would have alot better of a shot. Watch, tomorrow people will be all "got my 3rd pair for no reason" and most will be empty handed, because of mr. getmyhandsoneverypair.
I understand where you are coming from but please stop.

Just because you copped multiples does not mean you are greedy. A LOT of people have been waiting for this release for a LONG time. Especially since the nostalgia from the lows and that whole era.

Whats wrong with copping multiples? Some people actually need two personal pairs since they plan on BEATING these to the ground. And a backup pair just makes it so much better to fall back upon.

Too many kicks I love that I wish I doubled up on (gold rail/melbourne dunks) for cheap. 

I'm sorry you didn't get your pairs. I really am. And I hope you are successful down the line. 

But since when is hustling harder frowned down upon? 

This was a homework release, simple as that. You worked hard, you most likely got your pair. 

You need help securing your first pair, PM me and I'll be glad to help you out where I can. 

Last edited:
I understand where you are coming from but please stop.

Just because you copped multiples does not mean you are greedy. A LOT of people have been waiting for this release for a LONG time. Especially since the nostalgia from the lows and that whole era.

I'm sorry you didn't get your pairs. I really am. And I hope you are successful down the line. 

But since when is hustling harder frowned down upon? 

This was a homework release, simple as that. You worked hard, you most likely got your pair. 

Yea cause like 4 months since nicky tweeted about this was SSSOOO LONG. Lol And its was a pretty big cluster **** of a mess in regards to the release. Missing shipments, conficting info, site crashing. Homework didnt mean ****.

Last edited:
These are so sick! Happy I was able to get 2 pair! Crazy campout and got the last pair! Watch my review!

You know what I'm talking about man. 

It's the consolation for pairs of the lows at a good price being nonexistent. 

Hype or not, this colorway (and others as well) paved the way for SB today. And it brings back a lot of good memories for a lot of people
Yea cause like 4 months since nicky tweeted about this was SSSOOO LONG. Lol

I get that, just giving you a little friendly sarcasm

I for one was one of those people mindlessly refreshing NDC and Premier for two hours when they crashed and came up with pairs.

Honestly homework and calling around was the reason I got mines.I wanted Ndc to be the last place to rely on.

I thought alot of people would keep them more than resell them.This is the ultimate rock 1 stock 1 shoe.

Last edited:
I was able to cop two hours later as well.  After I finally got into my cart after trying for hours, I had a pair in there since 8:02.  I can't really complain though, just glad that I was able to get a pair!

I will never forget trying to get the south beach 9's off ndc back in the day.It crashed every minute and I just gave up trying to check out after 20 mins or so.I came back 5 hrs later and they were in my cart.

I thought oh the page froze or something but I checked out and actually got them lol.I went crazy ahahah.

CCS confirmation and backorder email sent to me . Says it'll ship 02/10 -- Monday. So a late shipment? I don't know if that's been said already...but if you got that its looking pretty good. CCS usually sends a shipped email Mondays during business hours if that helps anyone!

Talked to a rep, says they didn't receive shipment yet, but if you got the email you should be good, those canceled reflects in login accnt

Back
Top Bottom