2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike has (in the past) intercepted a package after it's been shipped (and even after it's gone out for delivery). Am I saying this will happen? No. But don't consider yourself "safe" until you have the shoes in your hands.
ive never experienced this, but damn that would suck so much D:

I can't tell if you're being serious?

Ping measures the time it takes from data to get from one computer to another--in this case from your computer to NDC's servers. If you live in the same city as the servers, and are working with a 1Mbps download speed, you are far and away more likely to get through than someone living many thousands of miles away from the servers with a 100Mbps downstream.

Further reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ping_(networking_utility)
this is true based on how many hops your connection has to make, however, slow connection speeds = slow ping speed. this really is irrelevant in a sneaker thread but needless to say location and connection speed play a factor. The further you are away the faster of a connection you need. 

Shipping Confirmation from NDC
pimp.gif

All pair shipped. Still cant believe I was successful. To quote one of the funniest posts of the madness on Saturday

ANYTHING IS POSSSSSIBBLLLLEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Nike has (in the past) intercepted a package after it's been shipped (and even after it's gone out for delivery). Am I saying this will happen? No. But don't consider yourself "safe" until you have the shoes in your hand
that was for bot orders though right? i did it the clean way

not a bad weekend though for sure, 3 pair of tiffs 1 pair of yeezys and kobe 9s, this short month is killin my wallet and it ain't even halfway through..

am i the only one that thinks dope looking pictures are ruined by watermarks / logos? i can understand not wanting your pics to get stolen, but its sooo easy to remove them, why even bother?

Seeing that picture of the Heaven's Gate made me say EFF IT. just ordered a pair of the Un-Heaven's Gate, wanted them when they came out, but I passed and kept passing for other things.

What'd be a comparable blue lace to the ones from the Heaven's Gate? Blue Reef from Fully Laced?

Can someone with the valentine's days tell me what is the alternate lace color. Like the shoe but not the main laces. Should've been the same dark red as the rest of the shoe.

me too. 

every time i read the new post about their shipping confirmation,

something in my heart died.

god of dunk sb hate me.
agreed lol   glad most of the usuals got their pair/pairs.     of course im a little tight that the hypebeasts as well got multiple pairs.     oh well i will live. just tired of hearing the oh im not a re-seller stories   what you need 5 pairs for ? lol not fooling anyone

me too. 
every time i read the new post about their shipping confirmation,
something in my heart died.
god of dunk sb hate me.
agreed lol   glad most of the usuals got their pair/pairs.     of course im a little tight that the hypebeasts as well got multiple pairs.     oh well i will live. just tired of hearing the oh im not a re-seller stories   what you need 5 pairs for ? lol not fooling anyone
What size do you wear fam?

c'mon man just admit what made you cop them

dude is acting like he randomly popped online and was like oh those are nice; let me cop :lol:

I did say what made me cop. The colorway. As I said, I don't keep up w/ SBs. I honestly found out about these last week & then saw how big of a deal they were to people who collect SBs. I actually have a life & career outside of the whole sneaker thing so I can't be up on everything.

I did say what made me cop. The colorway. As I said, I don't keep up w/ SBs. I honestly found out about these last week & then saw how big of a deal they were to people who collect SBs. I actually have a life & career outside of the whole sneaker thing so I can't be up on everything.
that dont mean people who are into the sneaker thing dont have a life 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom