2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

you should be able to cop without much effort; they will be like the BHM's IMO

first few stores might sell out but once all stores get them in then you will find your size

Tiff's are a flavor of the month for many people who copped them; the same dudes that cop 5-6 pairs of kicks a month and keep 5 of them for a month or two
Very true. 

Frustrating to see people copped 2-3x** and I couldn't get Nike/CCS/Premier to load for **** no matter what I did. Not salty, just don't get it. Was even at work where I have 100mb Internet speeds. When I did get Nike to load I added a 12 and a 13 to cart in different browsers and got the wait screen for 40mins then the error message.

Hate my luck.

**Edit: people who don't even "care about SBs" copped 2-3 pair, I meant. Glad those who will wear them got them.
sorry to hear, the hype on these were crazy.. and i bet it is frustrating to not get a pair especially if you were trying to get a pair to wear

Copped with a canadian billing address and just got shipping confirmation! had me stressing for a while.

nike SM will not sell unclaimed tiffanys!!!
I won the Re-rsvp last night.. there was like 4-5 dudes waiting for unclaimed.. there was still leftovers today?
Hey guys, will the valentines day dunk be an easy cop? Want to get it for the lady.
Yes. Everyone will be after ASG / Jordan 6s the day after.. just call up local shops and do your hw.

Last edited:
On nike, it says my order is being processed.

When I tracked by reference, it says a label has been create. order processed: ready for ups.

im straight right?

I won the Re-rsvp last night.. there was like 4-5 dudes waiting for unclaimed.. there was still leftovers today?

Yes. Everyone will be after ASG / Jordan 6s the day after.. just call up local shops and do your hw.
yeah according to the guy that i spoke to. but they will not sell them. they had 170 pairs so they might still be leftovers

Nah, the two have nothing to do with each other.
so youre telling me connection speed has nothing to do with ping speed? STOP lol so youre telling me that a 56k connections ping is faster than a 256k connection ping?

damn someone just put Heaven's Gate scrapped samples on eBay...too bad it's $1700 OBO

so youre telling me connection speed has nothing to do with ping speed? STOP lol so youre telling me that a 56k connections ping is faster than a 256k connection ping?
I can't tell if you're being serious?

Ping measures the time it takes from data to get from one computer to another--in this case from your computer to NDC's servers. If you live in the same city as the servers, and are working with a 1Mbps download speed, you are far and away more likely to get through than someone living many thousands of miles away from the servers with a 100Mbps downstream.

Further reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ping_(networking_utility)

youre good to go
Nike has (in the past) intercepted a package after it's been shipped (and even after it's gone out for delivery). Am I saying this will happen? No. But don't consider yourself "safe" until you have the shoes in your hands.

Just got my shipping confirm from Nike.. Doing a Happy Dance right now. So glad I was able to complete my order an hour and a half later on my phone. Can't wait till I get these bad boys in person. 

Back
Top Bottom