2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The whole easy to get thing hasn't been heard here in awhile. Sorry fellow sb fans. We have to compete with the usual jordan set which sucks

I know all them dudes referenced in the Ubiq situation. I won't comment though.

Seems like VA and NC got maaaad skate shops.

I was on line. Was number 30 at a store that got 40ish. Left and went home. I'm just not built for that 10 degree camping anymore. I don't know when it happened, I used to camp with no problem. Guess thekid is getting old. I'm sure I'll regret leaving when I strike out online tomorrow.

I wanted these for a hot minute, but I think I'll pass. Good luck to you all tomorrow.

I don't skate, don't know much about Diamond Co, I just wanted them because they made me think of her. :smile:

I'm smoking a Newport outside right now and it's gotta be like -2 degrees out in NY, them campers better be bundled up. No shoe is worth spending hours in the cold I'm sorry ya'll campers are better men than me I guess screw that

you get to talk wit nike reps and are a pr person but don't have a big enough network to get you guaranteed pairs?
I try to keep my asking for personal favors from any brand rep for my clients only. I'm not big on using anyone for personal gain. I already get a lot great stuff handed to me because of the position I'm in, but I still have a far ways to go in my career and I never want to ask for too much from someone and jeopardize the relationship. This is something my mentor drilled in me early on and it's always stuck with me.

I try to keep my asking for personal favors from any brand rep for my clients only. I'm not big on using anyone for personal gain. I already get a lot great stuff handed to me because of the position I'm in, but I still have a far ways to go in my career and I never want to ask for too much from someone and jeopardize the relationship. This is something my mentor drilled in me early on and it's always stuck with me.

I wasn't trying to come at you... was just seriously curious because I know of you from the Yeezy thread. You seem like you have a lot going for yourself. Just thought you'd have some hook up. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom