2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

yeah I'm old school on just clicking an adding to cart a pair of kicks. So these bots if people download them do they get viruses on your computer? I'm guessing you gotta pay for them? Never understood it.

yea dog, i dont mess with that crap b i'm just gonna stay posted up with my links
nthat.gif

yeah I'm old school on just clicking an adding to cart a pair of kicks. So these bots if people download them do they get viruses on your computer? I'm guessing you gotta pay for them? Never understood it.
im sure you can get a virus somehow w it and yes i refuse to purchase or use, dont care if i miss a release, its not supposed to be this way, never was used to be as easy as buying white bread

man yall need to shut up with all the css bot talk, links etc you know it's just feeding lurkers who want to resell.... smh

We are just having a civilized conversation about this topic, i'm not gonna stand in 20 degree weather for kicks so i wanna know what's happening

im sure you can get a virus somehow w it and yes i refuse to purchase or use, dont care if i miss a release, its not supposed to be this way, never was used to be as easy as buying white bread
yeah those days are gone man. walking into a store and getting the freshest release… I was in shock when I picked up the Jordan 10 infrareds 2 weeks ago. Never see retro's sitting at stores anymore. And Sb's back in 08-09 were easier to cop. Ugh annoying.

yeah those days are gone man. walking into a store and getting the freshest release… I was in shock when I picked up the Jordan 10 infrareds 2 weeks ago. Never see retro's sitting at stores anymore. And Sb's back in 08-09 were easier to cop. Ugh annoying.
SBs are still easy picked up yoth 2 weeks ago without a hitch at my local shop, this tiff release has ben HYPED to the max thats why.  dude in the 90s as a kid i used to walk in the sports stores w momdukes and just be able to cop even early 2000s as i got older  never had to deal with any of this BS

SBs are still easy picked up yoth 2 weeks ago without a hitch at my local shop, this tiff release has ben HYPED to the max thats why.  dude in the 90s as a kid i used to walk in the sports stores w momdukes and just be able to cop even early 2000s as i got older  never had to deal with any of this BS
True. 

Atlas San Mateo as of 20 mins ago 

:wow:

I hope they have enough pairs for all those people (I doubt it) cause that would suck to wait all night in the rain for nothin.

I love atlas and all, but no way I'm camping let alone camping in the rain :lol:

Ubiq can kiss my ***, y'all are shady as hell.
I had confirmation of a size 12 wof selling at say 4 minutes after their release.. I called up and gave them confirmation and they said that the size 12 sold 19 minutes after release.. I gave the chick my confirmation number and it was not in their computer.. I forwarded them the email with my name and confirmation and they apologized.. But didn't have a 12 to sell me.. Took 2 weeks to get my money back..
That blows man.

I've been dealing with this shadiness my entire life since I'm from the philly area.

Every time I go to the store in the galleria, as soon as you walk in they check your shoes and judge you ASAP.

They swear they're supreme with that high horse BS

I'm from the Philly area too they are always rude on the phone.

im out in NY and we call them every once in a while and they nasty mofos, think their ***** dont stink, thought it was just cause they heard my accent
laugh.gif
UBIQ is crap, period. As I can see a lot of people locally and on forums have the same experience. Shady doesn't even describe them, they go above and beyond that. I'm from Philly and let me know tell you what happen with the Lebron X Cork release. A week before release me and other people were calling and asking the store about release info, procedures, etc. Next thing you know by mid week and couple days before the cork release, if I can recall, maybe Wednesday....news broke that a group of people were standing infront of the store by mid-day lined up. Mind you, they were standing! Not waiting in camp chairs or nothing so you know they were waiting for something to release that night. This came as a surprise as why so many people were lining up. About maybe 5-10 minutes before the store closed that day they tweeted they are now going to hand out tickets for the Cork (to cover their *** as if they notified the public lol). But what is the purpose of tweeting that when you you are doing it 5-10 miutes before closing..no one will have enough time to get down there AND there was already a group of people lined up who KNEW AHEAD OF TIME they were handing out tickets, the line was completely done. The rest of the public didn't know about tickets till then. The group of people out there already weere the SAME people who are former workers or friends of the company and the same damn people who somehow always get limited kicks from there. Someone from Ubiq obviously leaked info to their friends that they will hand tickets that night, so they were able to line up and know before anyone else knew. Inside info leaked.

Crazy part to all of this that makes it worst. Apparently someone caught someone who was a friend or former worker of UBIQ  i guess that was part of that group that got tickets and was selling about 10-12 corks for rape prices and screen shotted it and I saw it on twitter and it went viral for a moment. SMH. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom