2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

MY SWEET TIFFANY
Tiffani Thiessen's a milf now.
smokin.gif
BRO WHEN I WAS GOOGLING IMAGES I SAW.

DA EVOLUTION. SHES IS PERRRRRRRTTTTYYYYYY

I'm personally not trying to promote. I just post quality photos for the public. What's wrong with that? Just because I work for a company doesn't mean thats my motive. Just saying. 

Ubiq can kiss my ***, y'all are shady as hell.

I guess I am a cranky old guy, gonna pass on those diamond highs. Was tempted just to have a "set" but from all accounts quality is not worth it...I hope all the guys in here that want them, get them. This has always been a great thread in NT and though I don't cop many SBs these days its still good to see it going somewhat on track. After tomorrow, it should get back to normal.

Ubiq can kiss my ***, y'all are shady as hell.

I had confirmation of a size 12 wof selling at say 4 minutes after their release.. I called up and gave them confirmation and they said that the size 12 sold 19 minutes after release.. I gave the chick my confirmation number and it was not in their computer.. I forwarded them the email with my name and confirmation and they apologized.. But didn't have a 12 to sell me.. Took 2 weeks to get my money back..

Last edited:
I had confirmation of a size 12 wof selling at say 4 minutes after their release.. I called up and gave them confirmation and they said that the size 12 sold 19 minutes after release.. I gave the chick my confirmation number and it was not in their computer.. I forwarded them the email with my name and confirmation and they apologized.. But didn't have a 12 to sell me.. Took 2 weeks to get my money back..

That blows man.

I've been dealing with this shadiness my entire life since I'm from the philly area.

Every time I go to the store in the galleria, as soon as you walk in they check your shoes and judge you ASAP.

They swear they're supreme with that high horse BS

That blows man.

I've been dealing with this shadiness my entire life since I'm from the philly area.

Every time I go to the store in the galleria, as soon as you walk in they check your shoes and judge you ASAP.

:x

That blows man.

I'm from the Philly area too they are always rude on the phone.

im out in NY and we call them every once in a while and they nasty mofos, think their ***** dont stink, thought it was just cause they heard my accent
laugh.gif
lmao that sucks dude. yeah honestly half the time they never have anything good. I called the other week about the air tech challenge 2's girl was like yeah we got a whole bunch I'm like you sure? She's like the lava's… oh sorry no we only got the air tech challenge. smh.

lmao that sucks dude. yeah honestly half the time they never have anything good. I called the other week about the air tech challenge 2's girl was like yeah we got a whole bunch I'm like you sure? She's like the lava's… oh sorry no we only got the air tech challenge. smh.
HAHAA lame, they dont care too much about their consumer it seems

Never understood why shoe store employees act that way. You literally make min wage and blow what little you get on shoes and cloths from that store which just gives it right back lol.

Back
Top Bottom