2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

UBIQ is crap, period. As I can see a lot of people locally and on forums have the same experience. Shady doesn't even describe them, they go above and beyond that. I'm from Philly and let me know tell you what happen with the Lebron X Cork release. A week before release me and other people were calling and asking the store about release info, procedures, etc. Next thing you know by mid week and couple days before the cork release, if I can recall, maybe Wednesday....news broke that a group of people were standing infront of the store by mid-day lined up. Mind you, they were standing! Not waiting in camp chairs or nothing so you know they were waiting for something to release that night. This came as a surprise as why so many people were lining up. About maybe 5-10 minutes before the store closed that day they tweeted they are now going to hand out tickets for the Cork (to cover their *** as if they notified the public lol). But what is the purpose of tweeting that when you you are doing it 5-10 miutes before closing..no one will have enough time to get down there AND there was already a group of people lined up who KNEW AHEAD OF TIME they were handing out tickets, the line was completely done. The rest of the public didn't know about tickets till then. The group of people out there already weere the SAME people who are former workers or friends of the company and the same damn people who somehow always get limited kicks from there. Someone from Ubiq obviously leaked info to their friends that they will hand tickets that night, so they were able to line up and know before anyone else knew. Inside info leaked.

Crazy part to all of this that makes it worst. Apparently someone caught someone who was a friend or former worker of UBIQ  i guess that was part of that group that got tickets and was selling about 10-12 corks for rape prices and screen shotted it and I saw it on twitter and it went viral for a moment. SMH.
hahahahaha SMH sounds sooooo familair,  my man thats how it goes all over, KITH and Mercer are infamous for that

UBIQ is crap, period. As I can see a lot of people locally and on forums have the same experience. Shady doesn't even describe them, they go above and beyond that. I'm from Philly and let me know tell you what happen with the Lebron X Cork release. A week before release me and other people were calling and asking the store about release info, procedures, etc. Next thing you know by mid week and couple days before the cork release, if I can recall, maybe Wednesday....news broke that a group of people were standing infront of the store by mid-day lined up. Mind you, they were standing! Not waiting in camp chairs or nothing so you know they were waiting for something to release that night. This came as a surprise as why so many people were lining up. About maybe 5-10 minutes before the store closed that day they tweeted they are now going to hand out tickets for the Cork (to cover their *** as if they notified the public lol). But what is the purpose of tweeting that when you you are doing it 5-10 miutes before closing..no one will have enough time to get down there AND there was already a group of people lined up who KNEW AHEAD OF TIME they were handing out tickets, the line was completely done. The rest of the public didn't know about tickets till then. The group of people out there already weere the SAME people who are former workers or friends of the company and the same damn people who somehow always get limited kicks from there. Someone from Ubiq obviously leaked info to their friends that they will hand tickets that night, so they were able to line up and know before anyone else knew. Inside info leaked.

Crazy part to all of this that makes it worst. Apparently someone caught someone who was a friend or former worker of UBIQ  i guess that was part of that group that got tickets and was selling about 10-12 corks for rape prices and screen shotted it and I saw it on twitter and it went viral for a moment. SMH. 
You def know who it is if you live in Philly LOL. Cause I know who that person is as well.

Last edited:
euro sites drop at 7pm the day prior not 3am. and that's if it's the same date as US. which this release isn't

Are these even that limited? Or does the name Tiffany just raise the value dramatically?
Looks nice, but I could live without paying above resell. The price of 108 tempts me tho.

DB FOAMS. $235-------------> $1200

I thought DB anything increases the resell.

Last edited:

DB FOAMS. $235-------------> $1200
cant compare any DB to this dunk bro, and it saddens me that people do that with DBs its a charity shoe for sick kids to raise money for the hospital not so some jobless reseller can rape...sorry for my rant
sick.gif

cant compare any DB to this dunk bro, and it saddens me that people do that with DBs its a charity shoe for sick kids to raise money for the hospital not so some jobless reseller can rape...sorry for my rant :x
yeah those days are gone man. walking into a store and getting the freshest release… I was in shock when I picked up the Jordan 10 infrareds 2 weeks ago. Never see retro's sitting at stores anymore. And Sb's back in 08-09 were easier to cop. Ugh annoying.
what nike should do is auction db's instead of just general retail

db or not...if it's got any hype behind it it's crazy....that was the whole point of my post....

Any other usuals left in here? PM me. I need to catch up on some stuff since this thread went 200 pages lol

3am release?

Back
Top Bottom