2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man, don't sleep on the small shops. Really cool spot IG'd they got a few pairs today. The only QS they have ever had is the OG digifloral Janoskis. They only have ONE DUNK on the wall for sale, NUTS. Me and my boy rolled down there and there was one dude been waiting all day. We chopped it up for an hour with the homies and began the wait. There's 3 of us waiting for 3 pairs. The crazy part is they are the exact size we need (no bs). Shop letting us camp in the truck, its freaking 39 degrees out there! #supportyourlocal #firstworldcamping

Last edited:
dam.. copped
pimp.gif

I wasn't trying to come at you... was just seriously curious because I know of you from the Yeezy thread. You seem like you have a lot going for yourself. Just thought you'd have some hook up. Good luck.
I didn't take it that way. Days like today, believe me, I wish I was the type of person who could take advantage of my connects.

I didn't take it that way. Days like today, believe me, I wish I was the type of person who could take advantage of my connects.
bruh...you playin it right....one release isn't worth the hundreds of pairs from the connects you'll get....never force the hand...

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you guys think about this deal.. My store is offering 25% off on any nike sb shoes with purchase of Tiffany high. and they still have 112 dunk and mia and YOTH. Would copping the 112 for $115 be a good deal?

Sounds like one of the better deals, how much are they charging for the Tiffs?

Ok we can all stop now like I'm a newbie in here. On a more serious note. A lot if places online are getting their shipments late and releasing on Monday. Many shops near by won't be getting there's in a few weeks. So be on the look out just incase y'all strike out

Last edited:
hate to do to this to you cz of your join date but welcome to last year. That site has been posted at least 100 times by now no exaggeration.

thanks for following my every move... but at the same time nobody follows this thread page after page since people are posting on here every minute for no reason so a informational post can obviously get overlooked easily

wow who reported me? lmao i can't joke around smh. but anybody successful with midnight pick ups.

wow who reported me? lmao i can't joke around smh. but anybody successful with midnight pick ups.
You got reported for the photoshop?
mean.gif
Some people really can't take a joke.

Should be mad at themselves for being stupid enough to fall for it.

thanks for following my every move... but at the same time nobody follows this thread page after page since people are posting on here every minute for no reason so a informational post can obviously get overlooked easily

follow your every move LMAO, nah bro don't feel yourself too much I saw that ONE post by you and was compelled to reply to it since that site is posted every single page

Back
Top Bottom