2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I got through on Skate Warehouse as well. However, I don't feel good till I get a shipped email from there. Got disappointed when I tried to get 112s from them last time. When checking their site, certain sizes look sold out. Hopefully that is a real time inventory count...

So if we got an order confirmation at SW, we should be good? Just wondering if there's a chance of a cancellation due to overselling.

Woke up this morning and decided I was trippin for passing on the all white lows 8)smokin

Copped for $88 shipped from Transport! Thanks @Dcypoe81 for posting the links and code, REPPED my dude.

Now I just need to decide if I wanna drive to the city to try and grab thoe cny/yoth. I think ill call up nike sf an hour after opening and see if they still have pairs in a sz 11, I lined up for the premiers there a couple weeks ago and im pretty sure i couldve walked in hours later and still got a pair.

Last edited:

Golden State Overnight

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Horrible shipping company...

Lost several of my packages in the past...

Does anybody know if their order to skate of warehouse has an order confirmation number?? Lol cause mine don't. First time ordering from them

I never understand why people try to resell something like these were you come away with $20 if you are lucky when it's all said and done

I never understand why people try to resell something like these were you come away with $20 if you are lucky when it's all said and done

its only worth it if you can get a handful of pairs with little to no hassle. i only resell stuff like db jordans and limited lebrons... go for the big flip :lol:

Does anybody know if their order to skate of warehouse has an order confirmation number?? Lol cause mine don't. First time ordering from them
The order number won't show up till the 2nd email you receive from them once they verify your size is in stock

looks like they updated their website for this drop

as soon as it hit 8 my page crashed and reloaded a more flash style webpage

I placed an order through SkateWarehouse, do they charge you immediately or after they have reviewed your order? 

Back
Top Bottom