2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah, I called Recess in hopes of a 10.5/11. No dice. The kind lady told me they had only a 9.5 left. Couldn't buy it so decided to pass the info forward. 8)

Yes... I'm not really interested in the shoe(hate the 49ers) so I am passing but I can grab a pair and hope somebody can return the favor down the linether
probably wont be any return down line with that rape price bro...

Was contemplating on picking these up for the passed couple weeks but decided not cop this morning. They're nice but way too much red for my liking, not really about the all red everything hype. But congrats to all that copped and good luck to those that are on the hunt!

So how'd we do today fellas, you guys get your pairs? Even if I'm passing on a release I like to see how hectic a release is in the morning but I was up until 5 losing money (playing poker lol)....seems like most places sold out quick?

EXODUS (336) 748-9712 HAS THE CNY DUNK HIGH!!! SIZES SCATTERED!!!!
Either their phone is disconnected or they aren't opening the lines up 'til the shop opens at 10. Repped though.

Edit: May just be my phone messing up then if sneakology was able to get through.

Last edited:
If anybody can look out on a size 9 or 9.5 I'd appreciate it. Struck out online, at the local shop and so far on all these phone orders.

Back
Top Bottom