2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I slept straight thru the alarm clock.. In 3 hours when the west coast starts opening up ill be on point..

I'm sitting back just laughing at the goofballs in here. All over a pair of shoes with glitter on the sole!!

Last edited:

so im wrong and lying you say? Maybe your internet is doo doo

Or maybe our internet is faster and yours is "doo doo." Cause if yours loaded directly too that, you were a few seconds late. I know for a fact that I clicked the link and it loaded ASAP to a page with no shoes. I had to refresh and shoes popped up. So by the time it took me to load and refresh, you were just getting to the screen.

This >

NDC was slammed this morning and sold out cause every skateshop in the nation is getting the YOTH.

Agreed, also places were dropping online @ 8am and in-store when they open. If they were truly 'limited' there wouldn't be an online option IMO.

The stock is there, but the demand is also there too.

This... People got doo doo internet or wifi. I didn't have to refresh or nothing. Clicked the shoes and good to go.

Or maybe our internet is faster and yours is "doo doo." Cause if yours loaded directly too that, you were a few seconds late. I know for a fact that I clicked the link and it loaded ASAP to a page with no shoes. I had to refresh and shoes popped up. So by the time it took me to load and refresh, you were just getting to the screen.
This... People got doo doo internet or wifi. I didn't have to refresh or nothing. Clicked the shoes and good to go.

this is true, i have a 100mbps hard wired connection, trust me i was on that page quick, nike didnt have it on the page yet when they first put the link up. I love it when people that dont understand computers try to tell you crap about yours.

Last edited:
I'm done. Obviously people had different screens. I was lucky to cop of NDC, good luck to everyone later on this morning on getting theirs.

Agreed, also places were dropping online @ 8am and in-store when they open. If they were truly 'limited' there wouldn't be an online option IMO.

The stock is there, but the demand is also there too.
Wouldn't be an online option?

Yeezys, preludes, championship pack, Megatron pack ALL released on NDC.....

Just because a shoe is limited doesn't mean it wouldn't drop online..

SBs are hitting online, so why wouldn't they release all releases ?

Last edited:
Seriously most shops don't open until 10-11, I would hold off but it's up to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone got a list of skateshops in socal that are getting these? I'm prolly gonna try to camp for one.. but the ones i've found are like 30-45 mins away.

Kinda wanna see if there's any closer to me.. Pm me
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom