2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Guys don't connect to WIFI, I always connect into my modem. So much faster checking out with NDC. The people who didn't flourish this morning you still have a chance later today. I WOULD CALL AT 10 AM all of them. be Persistent

Blacklist LBG  812.537.5483 est time

Blacksheep 704-333-1423  est time

Permanent Vacation Skate Shop  910-399-4878 est time

Kinetic Skateshop  302 477 1533 est time

Good Luck

I can prove to you it wasnt there, not that it matters, in fact i still have the screen up of what it originally showed.
I had more clothing on mine and the shoes were between that hat and a black shirt. Maybe you have slow internet and it didnt load up all the way

For those that got through on SPoT, was there an FSR? By the time I realized it, I went over there and saw a 8, 9, 9.5.

I had more clothing on mine and the shoes were between that hat and a black shirt. Maybe you have slow internet and it didnt load up all the way

the same thing happened to me, page fully loaded, but it wasnt there, after refresh it appeared last

this is the original screen that came up for many of us, after a minute or so it did update with the shoes, but that was the first thing that went up. I saw the screen with the shoes, what we are saying is it updated after a minute....

Guys don't connect to WIFI, I always connect into my modem. So much faster checking out with NDC. The people who didn't flourish this morning you still have a chance later today. I WOULD CALL AT 10 AM all of them. be Persistent

Blacklist LBG  812.537.5483 est time

Blacksheep 704-333-1423  est time

Permanent Vacation Skate Shop  910-399-4878 est time

Kinetic Skateshop  302 477 1533 est time

Good Luck

While hard wire is faster, NDC has been a joke for a while now. I've struck out numerous times either on wifi or hardwire

NDC just tweeted CNY are sold out.

Last edited by a moderator:

so im wrong and lying you say? Maybe your internet is doo doo

The shoes were between that. People must be connected to wifi so the internet is not running fast.

so im wrong and lying you say? Maybe your internet is doo doo

no im saying you are clueless and dont know how to read, you are missing the point/ Did i get that screen yes, was it the first one that was up at 8am on the dot? no, it updated after a minute, please learn to read.

no im saying you are clueless and dont know how to read, you are missing the point/ Did i get that screen yes, was it the first one that was up at 8am on the dot? no, it updated after a minute, please learn to read.
LOL. I understand what youre saying. Im saying that was what I got at 8am no refreshing and actually the went smoothly. Good luck hope you guys cop as well later from other shops

Back
Top Bottom