2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My local got 1 FSR. By the time they opened there were 5 of us in line, all with different shoe sizes so it was straight. Still had Premiers sitting on the shelf. Was very hard to not cop those all whites too

Slide ya fellow NTer a 12 por favor sir

If i can get myself a second i will if not I'll hook someone up for a good price if more peeps don't show up. I just know ship is like 15-17 for me to ny and Cali. 14s are gone 13s too might be some 12s but there's a least 4 12s here

If i can get myself a second i will if not I'll hook someone up for a good price if more peeps don't show up. I just know ship is like 15-17 for me to ny and Cali. 14s are gone 13s too might be some 12s but there's a least 4 12s here[/quote]

9.5 please

Not even  "Thank you for your order" e-mail from them? 
I received that email but my order would need to be reviewed and processed, and the money hasn't been taken out of my account yet. 

im trippin... i did get that... my phone is on silent . i was expecting to hear my email alert.

got the email literally one minute after i completed checkout at 8:04

If i can get myself a second i will if not I'll hook someone up for a good price if more peeps don't show up. I just know ship is like 15-17 for me to ny and Cali. 14s are gone 13s too might be some 12s but there's a least 4 12s here
I know a trick to ship priority anywhere for $5.50 with online labels

Does anybody know if their order to skate of warehouse has an order confirmation number?? Lol cause mine don't. First time ordering from them
when i ordered i got a skate warehouse order, and about 15 mins later i got a confirm order.

Lookin for a size 9, been striking out smh

im trippin... i did get that... my phone is on silent . i was expecting to hear my email alert.

got the email literally one minute after i completed checkout at 8:04
I called the SkateWarehouse and they said that I would have to wait a couple hours to for an order number and they will check if my order has gone through. 

Yes, I am worried also !

Back
Top Bottom