2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

olive ishods arrived today. great shoe, really loving the look/color in hand. they feel great on foot. I got a 12 and wear a 12 in sbs, 11.5 in regular dunks. fit is perfect but my only complaint is the top of the tongue is pushing down pretty hard on the top of my foot but im sure that'll loosen up over time

Not bad , I want TTS but feel a little snug
F0AF7E6D-20FC-4B3E-85B6-F12B0F2609A5.jpeg

olive ishods arrived today. great shoe, really loving the look/color in hand. they feel great on foot. I got a 12 and wear a 12 in sbs, 11.5 in regular dunks. fit is perfect but my only complaint is the top of the tongue is pushing down pretty hard on the top of my foot but im sure that'll loosen up over time
I know what time mean. As dhtowng dhtowng said you guys loosen up all the laces and tighten to your foot

Not bad , I want TTS but feel a little snug
F0AF7E6D-20FC-4B3E-85B6-F12B0F2609A5.jpeg
I think they will loosen up a bit with use. Half up for me would be too much.

AB75CC70-EAD7-4CBD-9D67-E10649F470FA.jpeg

These are IT!

Edit: I tried to throw SB laces in these for ***** and giggles. The results were disastrous. I couldn’t even bring myself to take a pic of it 😂.The lacing system on these is pretty tricky.
Yooo I was gonna try some SB laces in mine when they come in; it’s like that huh? :lol:

Yooo I was gonna try some SB laces in mine when they come in; it’s like that huh? :lol:
Yeah, man. There are (flywire?) loops behind the first 3 eyelets. Then once you get it the lace loops on the tongue straps things really get messy. But by all means, give it a try. I’d be curious to see if you have better results or to hear how frustrated you get 😂.

Is the comfort/fit on GR Dunks from 2020 and prior better?

First time wearing the Midnight Navys and it's super tight in comparison to a Dunk low or SB Dunk High. Gonna loosen up the laces though.

Back
Top Bottom