2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I like women's leggings too

F0210CC6-E979-4373-81F1-57C773DA7A32.gif

Y’all can rock whatever makes you feel comfortable, leggings or not I ain’t gonna judge :smokin

I recall that one dude that posts a ton trying to sell his fakes in here smh - glad he ain’t been in here in a minute

They’re fake. Take it as a win. Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. Fake sellers are clearly sending them to SX trying to get them through. SX should delete them from sale until real pairs are actually available.

People out here selling fake Chlorophylls? Damn. Them joints were sitting at the local. Unless he's talking about the Dunks. But even then, there's fake Chlorophyll dunks already? :wow:

Keep the PRods, buy the Mummies when they drop even further in price. Halloween ain't for another 9 months so I doubt the prices will hold firm at the current value :lol:

People out here selling fake Chlorophylls? Damn. Them joints were sitting at the local. Unless he's talking about the Dunks. But even then, there's fake Chlorophyll dunks already? :wow:

Talking about the dunks. Chlorophyll trainers were not faked.

Keep the PRods, buy the Mummies when they drop even further in price. Halloween ain't for another 9 months so I doubt the prices will hold firm at the current value :lol:
Definitely agree on keeping the WTPs, and buying the Mummys later. However, I really don't think the Mummys are gonna drop all that much. IMO they're one of the most neutral or "wearable" Halloween Dunk SBs ever. They glow amazingly, but they're not blatantly Halloween like some past releases.

Is there even enough demand for Trainers to warrant fakes (that look like the real thing)

Is there even enough demand for Trainers to warrant fakes (that look like the real thing)

The dunks, not the trainers. They’re making fakes of the chlorophyll dunks. Trainers are fine.

Last edited:
After seeing them in hand my only wish would've been a tongue be a little longer.
Not sure if reason behind it is due to function but on feet or would've looked better for casual wear at least.

Eh. I think a longer tongue would’ve not only been bad for functionality given that this is a skate shoe but also would’ve thrown the overall look of the shoe completely off. IMO the last thing a low profile shoe like this needs is a long tongue lol

Eh. I think a longer tongue would’ve not only been bad for functionality given that this is a skate shoe but also would’ve thrown the overall look of the shoe completely off. IMO the last thing a low profile shoe like this needs is a long tongue lol
I wouldn't say like extra long but slightly. Just could be my flat feet that basically keeps the tongue flat and low.

Back
Top Bottom