2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Its crazy how paisley is all of a sudden in style. I've seen paisley hoodies from higher end brands like Neighborhood, down to Abercrombie, and a few other stores recently. Its like they were all given the "go" to start making the same **** at the same time.
True. It caught on last year and end of 2020. Every brand has a paisley or bandana print on something.

Paisley is timeless, classic, and has always been worn by all genders. I still laugh at grown *** men that are so stuck on color/gender associations. Burn down a forest with a gender reveal type of people. jordanhead718212 jordanhead718212 Supreme also did an allover paisley print hoodie in I think FW '11 and I'm sure plenty more paisley before that. If I remember right that was a surprise drop, not in the preview.

Further reading: https://www.bbc.com/culture/article/20151021-paisley-behind-rocks-favourite-fashion

Just got the ishods in. Initial thoughts are as follow:
- Love a sig athletes first shoe
-heel containment is perfect. You don’t need to tie them for your feet to feel secure.
-nice puffy tongue. Not sb dunk fat but definitely padded.
-kind of new to react foam but it reminds me of lunarlon.
-length wise they seem a 1/2 long but I wouldn’t recommend going down half a size as they might feel to tight width wise.
Very happy with them.

Thoughts on trading these for the mummy’s plus $200

ECB06E4D-0A68-44B4-A286-8A731E5AE0B6.jpeg

They’re fake. Take it as a win. Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. Fake sellers are clearly sending them to SX trying to get them through. SX should delete them from sale until real pairs are actually available.

I was checking the status and the seller didn’t ship out. I don’t think he even printed out shipping label. I put in a bid for $240 and they accepted. I was thinking they wanted a better price so they didn’t ship it out.

They’re fake. Take it as a win. Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. Fake sellers are clearly sending them to SX trying to get them through. SX should delete them from sale until real pairs are actually available.
Yeah specially considering these dropped at random places in Europe. As far as I know that's the only release there's been so far. Not sure if Asia had a release on it too.
Nike bugging if they really don't ever release them in the states.

Back
Top Bottom