2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Personally, I'll never trust "early pairs" of sneakers that are easily replicated such as Dunks and AJ1s.
I was trying to hold off until closer to the release or when we get a date.
How do they even do a legit check on a shoe that hasnt been officially released...
Wouldn’t do it if it was a new shoe but it’s a “generic” dunk. Assuming you just go off of another similar color.

Last edited:
My Nike by yous showed up

A2C9A7CC-D43F-4127-9D6F-E068B758A201.jpeg
2D0619B8-6114-4E2C-8DCB-5924EE583E5F.jpeg

Sometimes the shoe drops in other countries first and that’s how they wind up on the aftermarket sites early so if the shoe has officially released in Asia or Australia or Europe already it’s not as big of a risk as if the shoe hasn’t released anywhere yet

Also, beater Lodens on today
3F43C800-56A6-424E-8577-4C34C397D0E2.jpeg
Seeing a few sites said they released in japan and i guess euro on 1/8 which is why i’m assuming the price has dropped from 350 to $250. Also Stock said there were only 9 available now there’s 20 in my size 12.

I have a size 10 brown/olive Ishod coming in from NDC that I no longer need. Copped from my local. Willing to help out a NT family member at cost to me plus shipping.
Paid $106 so just add whatever shipping is to you on top of that.

I don't have them in hand just yet. Expecting them this week. Nike status is awaiting carrier pickup.

Wife wants some fancy dunks for our wedding. Might have her go this route.
Congrats for sure. It’s a special day (goes fast as hell), so enjoy it. I was totally open to my wife having whatever kicks for our wedding, but she doesn’t really do sneakers outside of Chucks, so her and her bridesmaids instead all wore more traditional, strappy wedding shoes. Me and my groomsmen however, being a lover of Js and Dunk SBs, I rocked the black Jordan 1 Pinnacles, and all my groomsmen rocked the black Dunk SB Low Decons.

Back
Top Bottom