2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For a new silhouette from a first timer, Ishod did a fantastic job. I’m not a fan of the mid panel but I can respect Ishod’s artistry and vision. Overall I give these high marks.

Blue is my fav color so getting the white/blue was an easy choice. Black of course is easiest to match up and wear out. Pics below, and I know we have SB gatekeepers here on NT that freak the eff out anytime they see a board that doesn’t meet their approval, so a preemptive eat a sneaker 😜 to them.

Oh and I love the use of the purple boxes
AECEB7D8-E5FD-4C5A-89D8-5B9843A0EB40.jpeg
90945048-D9AA-4FC1-A85B-184EDAEA9656.jpeg
3119CB5A-FBEE-41C9-94DB-17EA3DA670E7.jpeg

For a new silhouette from a first timer, Ishod did a fantastic job. I’m not a fan of the mid panel but I can respect Ishod’s artistry and vision. Overall I give these high marks.

Blue is my fav color so getting the white/blue was an easy choice. Black of course is easiest to match up and wear out. Pics below, and I know we have SB gatekeepers here on NT that freak the eff out anytime they see a board that doesn’t meet their approval, so a preemptive eat a sneaker 😜 to them.

Oh and I love the use of the purple boxes
AECEB7D8-E5FD-4C5A-89D8-5B9843A0EB40.jpeg
90945048-D9AA-4FC1-A85B-184EDAEA9656.jpeg
3119CB5A-FBEE-41C9-94DB-17EA3DA670E7.jpeg
Had a Powell a few years back, great board

New ID/NBY beaters came in from eBay today, will swap the laces and wear these into the ground. Leather is surprisingly nice and the grey Swoosh/heel details are a nice consolation for missing on the AJ1 Neutral Grey Highs last year.

They were pretty much the exact pair I wanted when they first dropped on Nike a few months back (minus the laces, which don't look half bad now I have them in hand) and got lucky to find a pair in my size for a decent price randomly searching eBay last week.

Definitely have a thing for gum soles and these help ease the pain of not hitting on the Fogs through Premier today... Anyone get lucky on those?

I've missed the Fogs at various skate shops a few times now and will probably pay resale on them in the next few weeks, assuming it stays roughly where it's at now ($200-250).

After that, I'm good on Dunks for the foreseeable future, especially since none of the recent leaks have really caught my eye (with the exception of those Phillies/Bubblegums...) Retail or bust on those, though.
IMG_6560 2.JPG

IMG_6572 2.jpg

Remember when we all hated these? 😂
The “sea crystal” pair is still one of the most uncomfortable shoes I own. There were definitely some decent colorways though.
Are they really uncomfortable? I was just watching a YouTube video and dude was saying they were the best dunks he’s ever had and they resell for crazy prices but I wasn’t really sure what he was going on about

Are they really uncomfortable? I was just watching a YouTube video and dude was saying they were the best dunks he’s ever had and they resell for crazy prices but I wasn’t really sure what he was going on about
Obviously opinions will vary. But, I found them to be uncomfortable. Maybe it’s the materials on the particular pair I own. The leather is extremely stiff. To be fair, I only own one pair of “regular” dunks. So I’m definitely used to the padding on an SB.

With all that being said, I’m still kicking myself for not grabbing the Tie-dye colorway of the IW for like $50 back then.

Remember when we all hated these? 😂
The “sea crystal” pair is still one of the most uncomfortable shoes I own. There were definitely some decent colorways though.
Oh - I still do hate them. These are half-size up, and they are still uncomfortable.

He had some nice colorways and materials - perfect pink, c’mon! But the slim design was terrible.

Also…I am not a reseller. But I bought a ton of these Ishod’s for 50 bucks. People pay/trade crazy amounts for them…So I guess I DO now love them…

Last edited:
I never got a pair of ishod dunks, but I got a worn once pair of black decon lows for $50. I wore them around the house for a few minutes and they were some of the most uncomfortable shoes I ever wore.

I never got a pair of ishod dunks, but I got a worn once pair of black decon lows for $50. I wore them around the house for a few minutes and they were some of the most uncomfortable shoes I ever wore.
Ayyee I know exactly which ones your talking about, I wore mine around the house once they pinched my toes weird and on eBay they went but made back what I copped them for plus some so no harm but your not kidding there not all that comfortable at all reminded me of a dress shoe

Back
Top Bottom