2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

So glad I decided to catch up on the last 10 pages.

From the byke and forth between darthska darthska and C CP1708 about @mr j 858 only for mans to go full Jeremy Shockey with an epic NT backfire. :lol:

If working yourself into a shoot was a person.

Won't see him around these parts again until Spring Training.
You bet if the Dodgers get bounced at some point in the playoffs he’ll be back with something slick to say and tweets galore.

You bet if the Dodgers get bounced at some point in the playoffs he’ll be back with something slick to say and tweets galore.

Can't be puffing your chest out when your arch rival gets eliminated when your team has a 900M payroll and struggling to get to .500 but you're probably right.

Can't be puffing your chest out when your arch rival gets eliminated when your team has a 900M payroll and struggling to get to .500 but you're probably right.
IMG_7718.gif

some wild moments in last nights game

but this one here brought some tears to the eyes,the feeling gotta be ELECTRIC

Casty 2 HRs for #200

Lorenzen No Hitter

That game was lit start to finish. Casty bomb 1st inning and followed up with another one later for #200. Wilson HR in first big league at bat. No hitter.

Wilson's wife is bad too :lol:

Last edited:
Longest not being no-hit streak in baseball is over. Out of all the bad Nats teams over the years surprised it took this long.

S/o Lorenzen

Soto definitely going to the Yankees and Ohtani going to the team that actually plays in Los Angeles.

Soto and Ohtani to Seattle confirmed.

I really thought Ohtani to seatrle was a done deal but the more I think about it, Seattle has a long history of wasting great talent. King felix, Ichiro, Griffey, etc. Ohtani to Houston would be the best scenario IMO.

I really thought Ohtani to seatrle was a done deal but the more I think about it, Seattle has a long history of wasting great talent. King felix, Ichiro, Griffey, etc. Ohtani to Houston would be the best scenario IMO.
He'd go to the Rangers before the Astros, imo. End of the day, whoever offers him the opt-out clauses, money, and a chance to win will have a good chance. He's so damn unpredictable and not a Boras client so literally anywhere is a possibility.

Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom