2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Bichette, maaaaaybe.

Tucker ain’t even in the ballpark.

Told ya, man. Tucker been under the radar great lately. It would take a late push on his same pace, but if no Ohtani, he'd be in consideration I think.

Then again, no Bo Bichette or Seager, so who knows who these experts are.

i was at that game :rofl:

You’re part of the curse :nerd:
Oh good Brother of Padre DeadsetAce DeadsetAce ……. Say it ain’t so….

793E4A7A-D028-4289-81F7-2841A9F21A53.gif

FB_IMG_1691433348644.jpg

Altuve has to get his own high heels on that bucket for his interview
Lol no way! Is that for real!?
Has to be :lol:

She got on them big *** heels so i can see her towering over these lil spanish guys :lol:
lol yeah that bucket picture is real, he’s a clown so no surprise. Some people even called it out as “fragile masculinity” :smh:
The pic is real, but it's not what it looks like. It's Kiké Hernandez and Kelli Tenant, and they're actually friends. Kiké asked a friend to take the pic and then he posted it on his own instagram. From the Chicago Tribune: "Hernandez wasn’t trying to pull a fast one on viewers when he stood on the bucket. He shared the photo — the one newly making the rounds now — on his own Instagram account back in April 2017.

“I’d say #ShortPeopleProbs,” he wrote, “but it's more like @kellimtennant problems!” (Laughing face emoji, laughing face emoji.)"

Naaaaah no way.
IDK man. His numbers are relatively similar to Soto’s and he’s played 221 less games with a little more than 1,100 fewer at bats. I hate the term clutch gene but he’s also shown that more so than Soto the last couple years.

IDK man. His numbers are relatively similar to Soto’s and he’s played 221 less games with a little more than 1,100 fewer at bats. I hate the term clutch gene but he’s also shown that more so than Soto the last couple years.
Clutch gene is silly.

Soto's clearly better at the plate. He's younger. Neither is a high-premium defender. We've seen a peak already with Soto that Tucker won't ever touch.

The Astros gotta pay Tucker and he's gonna be really good for a long time - but he's not Juan Soto.

Juan Soto hasn’t fully been Juan Soto for a couple seasons though. He’s been better this year, but this season Tucker been the better player.

the damn pesky Nats at least we split yesterday and giants took that L

that NL WC 3rd spot is going to be a fun race to watch - that is if Giants/Phils dont choke

Soto gets on base like a mofo still despite having a "down year"

dude is a liability in the field tho

Y'all can take Kyle Tucker if you want, I'm going Juan Soto. Almost two years younger, never had a season with less than 140 wRC+ and still could add more thump. Terrible on the field, but maybe not a lost cause in the right org? The whole Nats money fiasco might have put him in a bad light, though not true, but both guys will eventually get a bag in the open market.

Juan Soto hasn’t fully been Juan Soto for a couple seasons though. He’s been better this year, but this season Tucker been the better player.
I don't think there's a single statistical metric that agrees that Tucker is better than Soto. At all.

Even when everyone seems to be disappointed in Soto's year - he's better.

Na, Tucker will never hit Soto’s peak.

But Soto might never hit Soto’s peak again.

This isn’t even a one year thing now either. This is straight up two years now where Soto hasn’t been the same. That’s regression.

One is 26 the other 24. But Soto’s going to want at least $100M more. Na, give me Tucker.

Back
Top Bottom