2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

im going to seattle with the boysnext month when the angels and dodgers are in town. Might try to squeeze a cfb game in too if possible. :pimp:

This is interesting

Dude has a point. When the Twins played the O's, I actually watched the O's broadcast because their announcing team is really good. Brown is young, in tune with the times and a great play-by-play.

Didn't know they fired Jon Miller back in the day too...clearly morons. :lol:

Bremer all I know as a Twins broadcaster, but he's getting up there...KB would be welcomed.

Yeah, I had no clue Jon Miller used to work for the O's. It all worked out, he's my favorite on the Giants broadcast team. Like listening to a grandpa with neverending stories of the 'good ole days' lol

They pushed all their chips in, to go 0-7 after the deadline and watch Ohtani win MVP and walk for basically a 2nd round draft pick.

Brutal. :smh:

Trout gets traded next year's deadline, right?
That was an absolute embarrasing loss for them lastnight, I really did feel awful for them.
You could smell the panic and fear in that Angels DugOut thrugh the Television.
They're going to have to Trade Trout yes, but the way things are going it might be the first public statement we have ever heard from Trout when he demands a Trade in the offseason.

He's locked in until 2031.

Exactly. So he's likely getting traded next deadline because he's declining, super injury prone, and Ohtani will already be gone, so get what you can for Trout now before he completely breaks down (even more).

And since they already aren't competing with both of them on the roster, not a lot of chance for them to compete without Ohtani.

They hopefully learned from their Pujols situation.......

trout come on home to Philly babyyyy

excited for this double header today but i know it wont be easy vs the damn pesky Nats team
Nats bullpen is cooked right now from that Reds series, but they should battle.

Williams and Gray are dream matchups for Schwarber and Harper :smh:

If I'm Trout and Ohtani does leave, I'm asking to be traded this offseason. Arte's incompetence has been displayed in its full glory this season, no one will blame Trout for wanting out. Everyone would get a fresh start, Angels would get a haul and be on their way to rebuilding. Sell the team and let the new group build, it's the only way to keep whatever fans there are.

I hope the Giants go after Trout the moment Ohtani informs Farhan that he isn't considering San Francisco.

And then I expect the cut and paste response from Farhan on failing to trade for Trout lol.

They pushed all their chips in, to go 0-7 after the deadline and watch Ohtani win MVP and walk for basically a 2nd round draft pick.

Brutal. :smh:

Trout gets traded next year's deadline, right?
Lookimg at my big board for next year, there’s a lot of talent in the 2nd round.

O’s ownership been trash for my whole life, just when they getting buzz back in the city they can’t get right :smh: …Pitiful organization

Hope they win tho :lol:

Orioles finally good and go and do some dumb **** and take away attention from the team.

Everybody in NY came to the guys defense too.

I wonder if the Astros sign/extend Tucker. They’d be dumb not to, but I wonder what his market will truly be and if he gets priced out. I don’t think they can afford to lose him after already losing some homegrown talent the last couple years and they’re pretty thin in OF depth.

Back
Top Bottom