2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

You know he left as soon as Mookie hit it out. Internet down again in SD and won’t be back until next years free fanfest.
Screenshot_20230807_165645_Speedtest.jpg

Good in my part of Daygo, but I am (his standards) a bum, so maybe in the nice part of Daygo, it's not working.....

🤣🤣🤣

Cavan Biggio sure does struggle at the plate, but his glove/defense is great. He's that prototypical guy that's a stalwart on all the tanking teams. He'd carve out a nice career that way. Sounds bad, but I'm serious. :lol:

This is interesting

Dude has a point. When the Twins played the O's, I actually watched the O's broadcast because their announcing team is really good. Brown is young, in tune with the times and a great play-by-play.

Didn't know they fired Jon Miller back in the day too...clearly morons. :lol:

Bremer all I know as a Twins broadcaster, but he's getting up there...KB would be welcomed.

They pushed all their chips in, to go 0-7 after the deadline and watch Ohtani win MVP and walk for basically a 2nd round draft pick.

Brutal. :smh:

Trout gets traded next year's deadline, right?

This is interesting

Dude has a point. When the Twins played the O's, I actually watched the O's broadcast because their announcing team is really good. Brown is young, in tune with the times and a great play-by-play.

Didn't know they fired Jon Miller back in the day too...clearly morons. :lol:

Bremer all I know as a Twins broadcaster, but he's getting up there...KB would be welcomed.

Gary, Keith and Ron always tell it like it is. They’re worth listening to even though my bum *** Mets are trashcan juice right now.

Back
Top Bottom