2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

I don’t know if Seattle would offer him 500-600 mil but I think he’d be interested in Seattle.

I think he stays in California or goes to NY.

I don’t know if Seattle would offer him 500-600 mil but I think he’d be interested in Seattle.

I think he stays in California or goes to NY.
Mariners should offer Ohtani a mega deal and really go all in. Even if he's just an avg player next few years his name value alone would be worth it.

Shohei tells Arte he’ll re-sign if he gives up control/majority ownership of the team and renames it Anaheim Angels. Easy call right…?

Last edited:
And then what do they do with Trout and Rendon’s contracts?

They can’t do anything. No top prospects to add to a salary dump. Pray they stay healthy and regain some production while raking in Shohei ad money.

Stuck in neutral for the foreseeable future unless Arte's willing to pull what the Mets did and buy prospects.

They can’t do anything. No top prospects to add to a salary dump. Pray they stay healthy and regain some production while raking in Shohei ad money.

I saw something that said like most of the ads at Angel Stadium are from Japan or something :lol:

Artes going to lose if he’s the guy you say he is :lol:

I saw something that said like most of the ads at Angel Stadium are from Japan or something :lol:

Artes going to lose if he’s the guy you say he is :lol:

Through 5½ years in Anaheim, Ohtani has been a bargain. He not only makes significantly less than his talent suggests, but his presence fills Anaheim Stadium with a dizzying number of Japanese advertisements. There are signs for Yakult probiotic drink, Bandai Namco video games, Funai/Yamada electronics. The water jug and towels in the dugouts bear the logo of Pocari Sweat, a Japanese version of Gatorade. A video spot for Churu -- "Japan's No. 1 cat treat" -- runs after the top of the fifth inning at every Angels home game.

it's like the line in the Cleveland Tourism Video except replace "Cleveland" with "Anaheim Angels" and "LeBron James" with "Shohei Ohtani"

Back
Top Bottom