2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

it'll never happen but Arte gotta start throwing bags at all the top FA starters a la Cohen. sell the chance to play with two all time generational talents (assuming one said talent is still there...)

Yeah they finally had one decent pitching season but prior to that it’s been smh

Pitching been the problem for like 10 seasons

Feel bad for my Angels boys

Mike probably happy he’s living in the shadow of Ohtani and in the low expectations of Los Angeles of Anaheim
See, this whole narrative is being built around him, and it's all conjecture that masks the problem: the organization.

He hates that this is the biggest stage he has ever played on. He's just not going to throw shots. He does his best, goes to work, and truly believed Arte's trash *** would go all Jerry Buss. Yeahno.

Best thing for the Angels would have been Arte selling. Sucks it didn't happen.

Angels were actually above league average in pitching last year. They had one of the worst lineups in mlb history tho. Hitters 4-9 was dead last in the majors in OPS if I remember correctly.

Ohtani should be able to bring Seattle their first championship when he joins them. At least I hope so.

Well then….

PLEASE…

Angels figure it out!!

Ohtani doesn’t deserve this.

Yeah I agree but throwing Rendon (who I am not fond of) under the bus ain’t right yet
Are you talking about my listing him? I might not understand the definition of throwing someone under the bus, but I listed a number of contractual errors.

My fault it's coming off like I'm blaming it all on just Rendon.

Absolutely not.

It's a comedy of errors.

Are you talking about my listing him? I might not understand the definition of throwing someone under the bus, but I listed a number of contractual errors.

My fault it's coming off like I'm blaming it all on just Rendon.

Absolutely not.

It's a comedy of errors.

Yeah I hear you

Hoping he has a good season for the Angels boys in here but I personally can’t stand him 😂

Part of me wants him to go back to Japan where he can be properly appreciated. But I doubt that happens.

See, this whole narrative is being built around him, and it's all conjecture that masks the problem: the organization.

He hates that this is the biggest stage he has ever played on. He's just not going to throw shots. He does his best, goes to work, and truly believed Arte's trash *** would go all Jerry Buss. Yeahno.

Best thing for the Angels would have been Arte selling. Sucks it didn't happen.

extremely small sample size of a 3 game sweep and this WBC but man has not looked good in either. definitely the org deserves all the hate for the team being below average every year despite having two generational players, but all jokes aside Mike needs to flip the idea that he can't hang on the biggest stages.

unfortunately the team he plays for is poor at best, they gotta give this man a chance to show out.

edit: y'all need to head to Angel Stadium and hold a protest rally on Opening Day

elpablo21 elpablo21 will gladly accept him
My nephew has a bigger allowance than Jerry Dioto
francis.png

I want him in LA but as pricey as tickets are right now, it’ll be like trying to see Beyoncé or Drake for what they’d want if/when Ohtani signs…

I just don’t think Ohtani would sign with the cross town LA Dodgers.

I feel like he’d think that’d be “disrespectful” and “dishonorable”.

it'll never happen but Arte gotta start throwing bags at all the top FA starters a la Cohen. sell the chance to play with two all time generational talents (assuming one said talent is still there...)
Arte is house poor. Dude had to bribe a corrupt Mayor to get a slickdeal on the land around the stadium :smh:

Back
Top Bottom