2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

1679455764106.png

I’ll say this for Mike Trout: at least he went down swinging, and thought he actually was going to make contact. How many playoff situations have we seen people take the third strike? Now we know Trout doesn’t. :lol: :pimp:

Nah he choked tonight too. These dudes at the top of the lineup living off reputation this tournament. Mook had a few hits though Trout struggled hard
Harper would've hit a bomb in that spot. He was committed to play to if hadnt gotten hurt #MyMVP

The Phillies lineup is loaded. Crown em already :smh:

I’ll say this for Mike Trout: at least he went down swinging, and thought he actually was going to make contact. How many playoff situations have we seen people take the third strike? Now we know Trout doesn’t. :lol: :pimp:

Trout wanting to gamble and swing in the 7th inning cost the US the game.

No credit here bro.

The Angels have wasted Trout's entire career. I doubt Ohtani let's that happen to himself.

Trout is obviously on the decline, but we can't pretend his prime was ho hum. Angels absolutely wasted it on CRITICAL roster/payroll errors. Pujols (10/$240, 2011), Cozart, Upton (5/$106, 2017), Torii, Rendon (7/$245, 2019), Freese, Cahill/Quintana/Harvey, Josh Hamilton (5/$125, 2012)... 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Angels were actually above league average in pitching last year. They had one of the worst lineups in mlb history tho. Hitters 4-9 was dead last in the majors in OPS if I remember correctly.

Ohtani should be able to bring Seattle their first championship when he joins them. At least I hope so.

Don’t even care if Ohtani won’t even pick up Steinbrenner’s call and won’t consider going to the Yankees. He could tell the Yankees to “F*** Off”…

I DON’T CARE..

He’s too special and he beat AMERICA…

Just want him to flourish and be happy wherever he goes.

Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom