2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Just absurd stat on Trout. :sick:

Manga/anime vibe

IDC if you’re a fellow Yankee fan onewearz onewearz

You have to EAT this…

1679456416827.png

Can't front, he changed my opinion on him. Guess it's cause i don't see him play enuff but dude is legit. I even changed my opinion on him being soft and not having fire, he was turned up this series. Who knows if he can handle NY but him going to the Mets and the Yanks somehow landing Trout would be :emoji_fire:

Would also set up a couple rounds yearly.

But yeah I'll be big enuff to say i was wrong and dude is definitely the goods ...

• Love
Reactions: HIM
The WBC was dope...can any other US sport have the same type of tournament instead of the Olympics... Maybe NHL or NBA? I know golf and tennis have their own country represented tournaments

The WBC was dope...can any other US sport have the same type of tournament instead of the Olympics... Maybe NHL or NBA? I know golf and tennis have their own country represented tournaments
I feel like soccer, baseball, and basketball are the three big sports played in most countries. There's international competitions for hoops, but Olympic basketball is always elevated as it fits the professional calendar and allows the best players to show up/out.

Can't front, he changed my opinion on him. Guess it's cause i don't see him play enuff but dude is legit. I even changed my opinion on him being soft and not having fire, he was turned up this series. Who knows if he can handle NY but him going to the Mets and the Yanks somehow landing Trout would be :emoji_fire:

Would also set up a couple rounds yearly.

But yeah I'll be big enuff to say i was wrong and dude is definitely the goods ...

So an MVP and two historic seasons in Major League baseball wasnt enough for you to say you were wrong, but 7 WBC games did it for you? LOL

So an MVP and two historic seasons in Major League baseball wasnt enough for you to say you were wrong, but 7 WBC games did it for you? LOL

Yeah . I was payin attention to my guy having a historic sesaon that'll live for a minute. Don't make me sh*t on dude. I acknowledged i was wrong, no need to try and bury me.

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Yeah . I was payin attention to my guy having a historic sesaon that'll live for a minute. Don't make me sh*t on dude. I acknowledged i was wrong, no need to try and bury me.

I am not trying to "bury" you. Just seems silly that what the man accomplished the last 2 seasons wasnt enough to make you a believer, but one 7 game stretch was.

And save the whole "I was watching my guy" stuff. Every single Yankee fan was following Shohei on a daily basis so they could participate in MVP debates.

Back
Top Bottom