2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

mor
MLB is easily my favorite sport for me

i never cared when people said it was too long.. i can sit a whole 3 hours and enjoy every second of it

playoffs just hit different because of the crowds atmosphere, it gets more live for sure

basketball is still my favorite sport then followed by baseball... baseball is really an underrated sport and should get more praise then it does... its the only sport playing in the summer that i enjoy out of the 3...to watch my favorite team play almost everyday makes it that much better... going to a ballpark is different for watching a game compared to the other 2 sports... cant even explain why but i like it better

mor

basketball is still my favorite sport then followed by baseball... baseball is really an underrated sport and should get more praise then it does... its the only sport playing in the summer that i enjoy out of the 3...to watch my favorite team play almost everyday makes it that much better... going to a ballpark is different for watching a game compared to the other 2 sports... cant even explain why but i like it better
The dimensions of each ballpark are different, each ballpark has a unique feature to it, and every time you go could be the day someone throws a no hitter or a perfect game. Seeing someone score 50 points or throw for 400 yards is cool, sure. But it’s not as special as witnessing a no no.

MLB really is the best sport.
NBA May be the easiest to watch but come on, they have 30 teams and 16 make the playoffs.
I mean damn. Everybody at least has a chance.

MLB games take WAY too long. They need to continue to find to ways speed up the pace for it to be in the discussion.

Last edited:
I'm shocked the Mets fired him. I know he had some mistakes and cost them some games but they bounced back and won 86 games. I thought he was coming back.

I dont like the move.
The starting rotation has been fantastic these last 2 seasons.

Mets are going to end up wasting more $ hiring another coach while still paying Mickey in 2020.

Unless Brody drastically changes&fixes that bullpen, its his **** thats next on the choping block next season.
Fantastic? Thor has regressed mightily. Matz has been average. Wheeler had a dominant second half and an above average year this year. Jake is the only one who has been worth anything.

This is a move that had to be made. He’s a bumbling idiot who can’t manage in game. They need to spend the money this year, hire Girardi, Sign Rendon and make some smart moves for the pen.

Fantastic? Thor has regressed mightily. Matz has been average. Wheeler had a dominant second half and an above average year this year. Jake is the only one who has been worth anything.

This is a move that had to be made. He’s a bumbling idiot who can’t manage in game. They need to spend the money this year, hire Girardi, Sign Rendon and make some smart moves for the pen.

Rendon is not coming to Citi field.
Matz has always been average and you just said yourself Wheeler had a good 1.5 seasons.
Lugo was a success as well.

I dont agree with the firing.

Wheeler was great before the injury. I’m not going to sit here and say Callaway is the reason why he had a great second half and an above average season this year. Lugo was good in 2017 filling in. These are all players who established their success before he got here and continued to pitch in line with expectations or worse (Thor and Matz).

Let's not forget that Lugo pitched brilliant in 2017 World Baseball Classic before he played under Callaway

Wheeler is the only pitcher that improved greatly

Do Yankees fans want to talk about the series at all, or are you just going to congregate in your own thread and reaffirm your own beliefs about your team? :rolleyes

Do Yankees fans want to talk about the series at all, or are you just going to congregate in your own thread and reaffirm your own beliefs about your team? :rolleyes

I don’t have **** to talk about. We got a lot of injuries and our pitching was struggling in September. I’m scared and I’m tired of hearing people say because it’s the Twins and our history, this series is already over. That **** is a ****in jinx.

Loved the Braves chant even going back to '91 in the WS against the Twins. I was 6 and thought it was cool, but intimidating...now, it's just dope af.

Back
Top Bottom