2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

I’ve been to a lot of sporting events, I’ve never experienced anything quite like Soto clearing the bases. Pure jubilation. A night i’ll never forget. This franchise and fanbase needed that win in the worst way.

#BeatLA
Bro ... I was at the Wethquake game ... But even it was nothing compared to this ...

When he hit the ball I never heard a louder stadium in my life - Until the guy let it get by, then we reached an even higher decibel level ... It was a wave of sound that I'll never forget ...

I didnt even know how to process it ... I stood on my chair simultaneously screaming and looking on in disbelief ... I actually had to sit down because I thought I was about to have a heart attack ...

It was surreal ... I will be telling that story for the rest of my life ...

The Twins and Yankees are extremely similar across the board... OPS, Slugging Percentage, etc. etc.

Not having Luis Arraez at 2B is really going to hurt the Twins, seems likely he won't even make the postseason roster because he wouldn't return until at least until the ALCS. It's also been weeks since Max Kepler played, so who knows how well he'll play going into the ALDS.

Both teams are going to play the bullpen game throughout the series as a whole, hard to know how long these starters are going to go because any sign of trouble could mean the hook. I know whenever Randy Dobnak starts for the Twins, it'll be a by-committee game from the jump (will be either Game 2 or Game 3, depending on if Minnesota wins Game 1 - he'd go Game 2 in that case).

Wish I could make the game tomorrow smh. Chillin here instead

image.jpg

If the Dodgers don’t make it. An Oakland Washington World Series would be crazy. The two teams with the worst playoff luck in recent years.

Morton is likely going to keep struggling.

But Oakland is likely going to do playoff Oakland things in this game. Tampa just hit a 2 run shot while I’m typing this.

Houston in 4. Tampa takes game 1. Everyone overreacts. Tampa plays game 2 tough as well but proceeds to get trounced both games in Tampa with the crowd 80% full.

Oakland stranding runners on base and crapping the bed in a must win playoff game.

I’ve seen this movie before plenty of times.

Back
Top Bottom