2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

I’ve been to a lot of sporting events, I’ve never experienced anything quite like Soto clearing the bases. Pure jubilation. A night i’ll never forget. This franchise and fanbase needed that win in the worst way.

#BeatLA

Last edited:
What a game! As a nationals fan living in LA originally from the dmv tomorrow will be a great day and the week ahead :smile: This team is something different from the other playoff teams we had. I’ll be at game 1 on Thursday *cough half day at Work* :lol:

Juan Soto is that dude :pimp:

Nationals got nothing to lose and all to gain. Let’s go 1-0 at a time like Davey Martinez said :smile:

People really dont think this is simply the same team minus Harper right?
It isn’t. But there’s an undeniable chemistry on this team that was never there with Harper. Him and Werth and Scherzer were way too intense. The Latin flair from Soto, Robles, and Parra have loosened these guys up :pimp:

I doubt harper gives 2 ****s, personally i think some of yas might be choking on his ****
Nats FINALLY win a series and what do nats fans do ? Mention Harper lolol living rent free in the minds for whatever reason

Soto came up clutch finally in the game 1-4 2 SO with 2 RBI

see what he does the next series

Last edited:
and if anyone feeling froggy.. take the leap

i got $300 on dodgers.. yas so hype put the money where the mouth is

IMG_20191002_094417.jpg

keee posting memes

put your money up tho Zo gif Zo gif

like i said yall got harper **** in your mouths but scared to back your team up once someone offers a bet

but go ahead get the jokes off...

Nats WANTED harper back but he declined the trash DEFFERED OFFER.. Phillies for the past 6 szns home games have been completely DEAD.. the front office made a move to bring Phillies baseball back to the city, the hype was there this season they just failed on their part, im just happy baseball is hype again in philly and i loved what Harper did this season for us

the "I WoNdEr HoW BrYcE FeElS" are getting old at this point seriously

According to two people with knowledge of the negotiations, the proposal differs vastly from the 10-year, $300 million offer the Nationals made last September to outfielder Bryce Harper. That contract included about $100 million in deferred salary, with the final payment coming in 2052

national fans must forget that quick.. nats wanted him back but ya know that deferred salary is a joke it was disrespectful

Bryce watching the Nationals in the playoffs thinking what could have been :lol:

this MAKES NO SENSE

he was on the nationals WHEN they were in the playoffs and guess what ? they won some playoff games and guess who was the only one to show up in some of them games? hmmmm i wonder who that was

At least ya have the Nats to distract you this weekend from the Patriots bloodbath.
:lol: football is irrelevant in DC right now. More concerned about the Caps tonight.

Also, extremely glad I don’t have to defend Harper on here any more. It was exhausting :lol:

Doyers are a elite team
I would be burning money

understandable

this goes for anyone

Dodgers are -240 for series
im willing to bet with any NATS fan (since yall feeling all mighty atm) my $400 to your $200

see who steps up instead of just posting memes about a player who aint on your team anymore

my offer is very fair and real

Back
Top Bottom