2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

1570073456697.png

when’s the last time Oakland won a playoff series?
INtially I thought "Has to be the year of the Earthquake".
The last time that they won a close out game was 1973..............I heard that stat tonight and was a bit shocked............I just looked it up, though....
They lost the WS in 1990 after winning it in the 89 so they won Series in 90 as well but, they did win Series in 92 and in 2006 as well.

INtially I thought "Has to be the year of the Earthquake".
The last time that they won a close out game was 1973..............I heard that stat tonight and was a bit shocked............I just looked it up, though....
They lost the WS in 1990 after winning it in the 89 so they won Series in 90 as well but, they did win Series in 92 and in 2006 as well.
They made it to the ALCS in ‘92 but back then there was no wild card or divisional round. So, they did not win a series that year :lol:

1992 had Edgar Martinez leading the Majors with .343 avg and Randy Johnson leading the Majors in K's, a Young KGJR, and they finished last in the AL West with 64 wins.........damn.

Damn I had to go back and look, the Mulder/Hudson/Zito/Giambi/Tejada teams never made it out of the ALDS. Crazy

rays looking good

i'll be at game 1 tonight for dodgers-nationals, should be a good game. hopefully nationals can steal a win with their current momentum

MLB is easily my favorite sport for me

i never cared when people said it was too long.. i can sit a whole 3 hours and enjoy every second of it

playoffs just hit different because of the crowds atmosphere, it gets more live for sure

mets fire callaway.

I dont like the move.
The starting rotation has been fantastic these last 2 seasons.

Mets are going to end up wasting more $ hiring another coach while still paying Mickey in 2020.

Unless Brody drastically changes&fixes that bullpen, its his **** thats next on the choping block next season.

Back
Top Bottom