2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Good one.. philly is enjoying watching from the sofa.. even if we made the playoffs we wasn't making noise so im happy not to make it, make some moves and bounce back next year

enjoy yet another NLDS elimination

yall get them corny harper jokes off damn right ima laugh at the Nats when they lose

thank you jesus!!

chris young will not return as a pitching coach.. First Domino to fall

lets keep it going please

It’s crazy how since 2011, only one NL East team has won a playoff series (2015 Mets). 2 if you want to count the Wild Card game Tuesday. But only 1 NL East team has played in NLCS or further in the past 8 years.

kershaw vs strasburg tonight :pimp:

passed on the free tickets tonight cuz of work :frown: all good tho!

sold the bobblehead for $60 like a nike sacai on release day yesterday at the game cuz them dodgers fans wanted it badly :lol:

kershaw vs strasburg tonight :pimp:

passed on the free tickets tonight cuz of work :frown: all good tho!

sold the bobblehead for $60 like a nike sacai on release day yesterday at the game cuz them dodgers fans wanted it badly :lol:

I always sell the bobble heads. Craziest thing ever though. I went to game 1 of the 2017 World Series. I ended up getting my hands on 5 rally towels. Put one on eBay for ****s and giggles for $120. It sold within 20 mins. Proceeded to sell my other 4 for anywhere between $100-120. Used those rally towel funds to go to game 6 as well lol.

nice pitching duel we got going on so far

lol was thinking the same bout kier but he is one filthy CF, nice with it

Curious to see how Strasburg does since he just pitched.

Yall think they should have had him pitch game 3 or is game 2 fine?

Curious to see how Strasburg does since he just pitched.

Yall think they should have had him pitch game 3 or is game 2 fine?
34 pitches in 3.0 IP. If they treated Tuesday like his side pitching session and he didn’t throw anything these last 2 days I think he’ll be 100% today. Never wanna day Game 2 is a must win, but it’d be a bleak outlook for the Nats to lose the 1st 2 when you had Scherzer and Stras on the hill.

Back
Top Bottom